THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Scattered storms yesterday P.J..
Pop ups too. The big lake might have factored in that. Had dogs out early to dodge the radars evidence and got em back inside just in time for one booming deluge.
Couple hours after dark for the strongest , that were headed South of you maybe. I lost track of thier direction after they went East. (Something to do with a pillow maybe.)

What it means to have the title of "WATERMAN" here in the keys.....or any island chain.....is that you are literally a Renaissance man of the water !! Your not good at just swimming, or just fishing, or even just a good captain......it means you are accomplished to the point of being competitive with the best in anything water related !! This has always been what I've strived for, and if that title is bestowed on you by the community as whole at the age of 13, that means you truly are a prodigy of the water, and a true sea artist 🎨 as the pirates would say !! We lost a 13 year old sea artist 🎨, waterman, and island prodigy here !! Sooner or later this kid would have found a coin to ware from the treasure fleet.....its what great islander watermen do.....we have to find the coin so we can add the title of "successfull underwater treasure salvor" I would have been honored to partner with him....sadly I only learned of him through this article !!

RIP LITTLE MAN 🙏🙏

What it means to have the title of "WATERMAN" here in the keys.....or any island chain.....is that you are literally a Renaissance man of the water !! Your not good at just swimming, or just fishing, or even just a good captain......it means you are accomplished to the point of being competitive with the best in anything water related !! This has always been what I've strived for, and if that title is bestowed on you by the community as whole at the age of 13, that means you truly are a prodigy of the water, and a true sea artist 🎨 as the pirates would say !! We lost a 13 year old sea artist 🎨, waterman, and island prodigy here !! Sooner or later this kid would have found a coin to ware from the treasure fleet.....its what great islander watermen do.....we have to find the coin so we can add the title of "successfull underwater treasure salvor" I would have been honored to partner with him....sadly I only learned of him through this article !!

RIP LITTLE MAN 🙏🙏
That is truly sad BB. He sounds like an amazing young fella 🧜‍♂️

Good luck !! Sending golden vibes your way !!
I've never had a ton of luck with beaches. Best I've done is a silver chain only precious metal item I've ever got from a beach here. Then lol made me feel less confident when I came across a youtuber metal detecting the beaches around here.

RIP LITTLE MAN 🙏🙏
Sad.

What happened?

I've never had a ton of luck with beaches. Best I've done is a silver chain only precious metal item I've ever got from a beach here. Then lol made me feel less confident when I came across a youtuber metal detecting the beaches around here.
I've dug coinage, and bits of bling out between foot prints of another guy detecting.
He got so miffed at me he left. 🤣
Was it my fault he sucked, and swung the coil like ZZZZZZZ.

I've dug coinage, and bits of bling out between foot prints of another guy detecting.
He got so miffed at me he left. 🤣
Was it my fault he sucked, and swung the coil like ZZZZZZZ.
Lol. Where I found my Pandora ring a guy came up to me said he metal detected the day before and said there's nothing but trash that I'm wasting my time. But I knew with all the pull tabs and mid tones still there stastically there had to be silver or gold still. I was right just had to bear with digging the trash

Lol. Where I found my Pandora ring a guy came up to me said he metal detected the day before and said there's nothing but trash that I'm wasting my time. But I knew with all the pull tabs and mid tones still there stastically there had to be silver or gold still. I was right just had to bear with digging the trash
Translation: In other words, go away guy. This is my territory.

Translation: In other words, go away guy. This is my territory.
Lol in this case I don't think that was it. He was actually really friendly. Just was complaining about how trashed it was. But that area people trash it. Some people just don't have the necessary patience to deal with the trash. But I always know if I'm hearing mid tones and high tones left over on a busy beach there's definitely some gold or silver there. Just have to dig a lot of trash and get it under the coil

Lol in this case I don't think that was it. He was actually really friendly. Just was complaining about how trashed it was. But that area people trash it. Some people just don't have the necessary patience to deal with the trash. But I always know if I'm hearing mid tones and high tones left over on a busy beach there's definitely some gold or silver there. Just have to dig a lot of trash and get it under the coil
That's the old switch and move tactics some use.
Come across friendly while talking trash.
I don't trust those trash talking detectorists.
Bad group that have a real trashy attitude.
Good to hear your up for the task.

That's the old switch and move tactics some use.
Come across friendly while talking trash.
I don't trust those trash talking detectorists.
Bad group that have a real trashy attitude.
Good to hear your up for the task.
Regardless of intentions lol trash doesn't stop me. I'd find nothing if I didn't just persist especially if you want gold you've got to dig those mid tones and that's digging a ton of can slaw and pull tabs lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back