THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all be careful out there hope you have fantastic day.
Image foot of sun.png

I've not had a good day today. Got done cleaning the house and yard. Had nothing to do and hate being in the house all day. So I decide to walk out to the park I get my backpack and head out. Like 5 minutes out I walk over a puddle on the side walk from some sort of infrastructure leaking there. I slip as there was a layer of algae there. I slip so hard when I hit the ground my phone flies out of my pocket. I shoot back up because I'm embarrassed and walk off like nothing happened. But hell it hurt. Left wrist hurts, both knees hurt right one worse. Then turns out the playground I wanted to detect at the park was filled in with rubber crap so that was pointless. Walking back home there's now a caution cone there so someone saw me eat crap there. Ugh not a fun day.

I've not had a good day today. Got done cleaning the house and yard. Had nothing to do and hate being in the house all day. So I decide to walk out to the park I get my backpack and head out. Like 5 minutes out I walk over a puddle on the side walk from some sort of infrastructure leaking there. I slip as there was a layer of algae there. I slip so hard when I hit the ground my phone flies out of my pocket. I shoot back up because I'm embarrassed and walk off like nothing happened. But hell it hurt. Left wrist hurts, both knees hurt right one worse. Then turns out the playground I wanted to detect at the park was filled in with rubber crap so that was pointless. Walking back home there's now a caution cone there so someone saw me eat crap there. Ugh not a fun day.
We all have those moments and glad to read that there was no fractures..

We all have those moments and glad to read that there was no fractures..
I think I might have damaged myself a bit. It's getting quite painful in my knee and wrist and noticed my neck has a strain. I knew I slammed good because I heard the thumb of me hitting the cement and it was hard enough my phone flew out of my pocket. Ugh this dumb town lol. I'll be okay though

its a mean world out there you gotta watch yer step.

Hope ya aint hurt too bad.

Apparently my city can get in trouble for that. That issue has been neglected for some time. They are lucky I wasn't an older person that would of severely injured them. Lucky I didn't hit my head. My knees swelling up. I'm alright though. I need to get ahold of someone as we live in an area with an elderly community it needs to be fixed

As the litigation team of ZIMBLE.ZIMBLE & SUE would say:
Your fall was a near death experience. The team will sue the city for negligence in the highest degree..
No $$$ up front we will get paid only once we win.
SIGN HERE:

As the litigation team of ZIMBLE.ZIMBLE & SUE would say:
Your fall was a near death experience. The team will sue the city for negligence in the highest degree..
No $$$ up front we will get paid only once we win.
SIGN HERE:
Lol I have no intention to sue. I just don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm pretty sturdy and it jacked me up quite good. Limping around now as my knee swells up. Wrist is swelling and that feels good as well lol. I'm sentenced myself to laying on the couch

Lol I have no intention to sue. I just don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm pretty sturdy and it jacked me up quite good. Limping around now as my knee swells up. Wrist is swelling and that feels good as well lol. I'm sentenced myself to laying on the couch
Sheesh dont be so hard on yourself... sentencing yourself to the couch.

Sheesh dont be so hard on yourself... sentencing yourself to the couch.
Lol I hate being still. But I'm hurting so I'm going to give myself a brief moment. Have to workout still today so that's going to be pleasant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back