THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening folks and as an uplifting thought never give up and always
02b2621e27175cf0d7c954166b36e4a698f86b99c8b3a5b55b9e52c8a0cf2ebe.jpeg

Well… it’s Himself’s Birthday tomoz… so being an excellent G/F… look at this amazing pen ive got for him… 😳… not only is it a pen… but its also a ruler.. now what is so great about that you maybe thinking…. Well when he is trying to id his coins… he can now measure them without having to wrangle with his retractable tape measure 😆.. bloody genius 😆….!!!! (And yes thats his wrapping paper…😂) … he is a very lucky boy…😆 xx

IMG_8411.jpeg

Well… it’s Himself’s Birthday tomoz… so being an excellent G/F… look at this amazing pen ive got for him… 😳… not only is it a pen… but its also a ruler.. now what is so great about that you maybe thinking…. Well when he is trying to id his coins… he can now measure them without having to wrangle with his retractable tape measure 😆.. bloody genius 😆….!!!! (And yes thats his wrapping paper…😂) … he is a very lucky boy…😆 xx

View attachment 2098385

I think the important thing here is that I don't have to write a sincere thought regarding the poor mans fright. I mean plight. I mean , Awwwww!

Happy b-day tomorrow Himself!

I'm feeling slightly nervous about such thought...And not sure anticipating a vicarious view of either would be a good thing.... The word risqué coming to mind.

You did buy him a particular castle as well ,right?
Ha ha 😂😂.. u can relax RC… i will show you.. as its quite the serious metal detecting package…… ie… a sensory overload. If u will, . when all put together… 🤔….!!!!

(NB. Cake… not made be me…)
IMG_8412.jpeg
IMG_8413.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back