THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ahh dearest Cappy, yes, yes ur right… my Monday morning rum goggles are on so all is looking blurry… 😘 xx
I thought rum goggles on a blossom would make everything look.....rosey. :icon_scratch:

Its snowing here in Indiana this morning but I think we will be alright I doubt that there will be much accumulation it seems to be melting before it hits the ground.:laughing9:
Hey! Don't mention that four letter word in August!!!

Off to horizontal land.

C u n a.m
d94a29aca1f7a546.jpeg

Seen a few of those in person/dug.
I have one wee little Tudor faster on the page.
You lucky dawg!!!! That would be amazing to witness history like that coming right out of the ground!!! Maybe someday I'll be blessed enuff to get a chance like that 🤞

Well folks that's a wrap.
Have a great Tuesday hope that the day will be everything one is expecting.

Back to the tree thing-rented the lift for another week as it seems it takes a lot more time to do things like this than one first expects.
Oh the mind thinks one thing-bloody clock states another.

It's been a pain working across from the house on the water side. Getting the lift level is one chore then reaching anything without something else in the way is another. Then it seems that everything is too close, or just too far to reach, then If I can work on it there's something below the tree that is vulnerable (like the stairs leading down to the dock).
OR: DON"T CRUSH THIS LITTLE TREE!
Munch/crunch sorry.
Most of everything now is on the steep hill side, all leaning west, and I'm wanting to fall them eastward. Lopping off sections of the tree in blocks, tying the blocks where they fall tethered to a rope.
Yesterday I cut a Y section of the birch, block only weighed 80lbs, but hanging off a 1/2" rope below the lift it might as well been 800lbs.
Still have to engineer the physics thing out, a tree that has a banana shape leaning SW has to go up a 70 degree hill the opposite direction.
Worse case scenario is crushing the metal gazebo and the western red cedar dock area.
Oh life is full little things that make the pepper :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back