THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Being a holiday weekend here there is always an increased fun seeking folks.
Just was watching a short video regarding boating, hiking and the LEO stated that folks should consider the APP.
What3words
I have heard that if a person is in a location with no reception, and is in need of help (lost, injuries) the person can dial 911, and it will triangulate even without the person knowing it to that location.

Just a little tip for those pirates that go out exploring and are in a non cell reception area (dead zone)
Personally I don't have to go very far to be in a hunting spot where there's no service, it makes the Mrs nervous it seems.
First time I have heard of this App though
What3words
It seems that this app will pinpoint ones location within 30 ft, even where cell service isn't available.

Good morning all.
bb-5bb1701c746ee.jpeg

My youngest nephew fell and cut himself over the eye, and will have to sit out....he's devastated, and might try anyway.

C;'mon Uncle!
You know how to cut butterfly bandages.

Tell him to quit falling down. Rub some dirt on it and get on with lobstering.
(No , don't tell him to rub dirt on it...)

Could ask him to fall again because you weren't watching the first time...Kids seem to like that approach.

After noon..... And its HOT.
Sheesh... tied a 1977 record of 96 yesterday... not sure where we are yet today.
arrrrg

BUT ! ! !
I will take the heat over the cold any day.
I won't complain about the heat cuz I'm afraid I'll chase it away!

C;'mon Uncle!
You know how to cut butterfly bandages.

Tell him to quit falling down. Rub some dirt on it and get on with lobstering.
(No , don't tell him to rub dirt on it...)

Could ask him to fall again because you weren't watching the first time...Kids seem to like that approach.
He was in the water already when I got there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back