THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Many times people come up to me, and show me jewelry they find. It happens quite often, and those clear days are incredible.....you can see the glint of gold in white sand at 5 yard underwater some times.....yesterday was insane....I could see 40 ft visibility on the bay side of the islands !! I was hanging onto the swim barrier just staring way out into the deep, that borders the swim hole.....sea grass waving in the current, fish, barracuda, and just a gorgeous view underwater!!
Dang Bart!

Definitely have enough gold to start the treasure coin mounting process !! I need to pick a coin, and gather the plain gold pieces like grills and bands to melt and cast into a bezel. I have enough ice to really make something special. This is the main purpose for finding the fresh drops !!
20230725_123025.jpg

Gold box is slowly filling up again !!

Definitely have enough gold to start the treasure coin mounting process !! I need to pick a coin, and gather the plain gold pieces like grills and bands to melt and cast into a bezel. I have enough ice to really make something special. This is the main purpose for finding the fresh drops !!View attachment 2095507
Gold box is slowly filling up again !!
What’s your address?
I want to send you a card

Getting close to applying finish, on my art gallery debut piece !! I can't believe we will skip all the flea market, and art show scene, and go straight to sothebys art gallery !! Its an honor for sure to be asked to be part of it.....we may get a corner gallery/studio of our own at the "morada way" art district also.....that would be a year or 2 off though. This opportunity with southebys art gallery is the absolute top priority !!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back