THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Whoop… found some nice artefacts in amongst the flippin Roman coins tonight…. my patch rocks! But one Roman coin does have a boat on the back… that is pretty cool! 😂 xx

There were 4 red kites wafting over us tonight… so didn’t know whether to look up at them or down at the beeps…😂😂 xx

Thread 'Friday Nights Finds! Xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/friday-nights-finds-xx.686278/

This tomato plant is on steroids it seems.
Been tying up the runners, and pinching it off. Counted 287 green tomatoes on the plant.
Then there's all the blossoms still forming.
20230721_170006.jpg

So whilst in wally world this early A.m... i walked over to the coinstar and saw three coins in the return tray...
1. Canadian dime 1992
2. Rosevelt dime 2022
a Roman coin (Constantine) and a Judean coin (Antonius Felix under Claudius, Prefect of Judea 52-59 AD, Hendin 652).

Toooo bad its a fantasy piece... but at first when i looked and saw it I was like "oh crap that sucker is in good shape".

Got down an isle and had to look again and saw it was even better than i thought... SO i thought simply... "too good to be true".

And it was ... quick research upon getting back home revealed it as a copy.
Beings i know next to nothing about Roman era coins... i was really hoping when i slipped into my key pocket.
I was hoping to be able to do a thread on it... titled "oldest coinstar coin find".

Toooo bad its a fantasy piece... but at first when i looked and saw it I was like "oh crap that sucker is in good shape".

Got down an isle and had to look again and saw it was even better than i thought... SO i thought simply... "too good to be true".

And it was ... quick research upon getting back home revealed it as a copy.
Beings i know next to nothing about Roman era coins... i was really hoping when i slipped into my key pocket.
I was hoping to be able to do a thread on it... titled "oldest coinstar coin find".
Probably where mine came from as well. 🤷‍♂️

Morning all ye wagers of Scally… absolutely pelting down with rain here so no detecting for me, instead Himself is coming over and bringing his coin ID books so we can catalogue the latest recruits to the stash… 😳…. Not my idea of fun Let me tell you… but the things we do for love hey🫤 xxx

hope you all have a restful day ahead xxx 🤗

Morning all ye wagers of Scally… absolutely pelting down with rain here so no detecting for me, instead Himself is coming over and bringing his coin ID books so we can catalogue the latest recruits to the stash… 😳…. Not my idea of fun Let me tell you… but the things we do for love hey🫤 xxx

hope you all have a restful day ahead xxx 🤗
Morning blossom

Come on be adventurous, put the slickers & wellies on and go detecting.
Those machines are waterproof.
What's a little rain & mud between you.

Best of luck on the IDs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back