THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning , RCT!

1688420114601.jpeg

We were pleasantly surprised to see two red foxes. We just went on another impromptu ride ( w/o my camera). And seen them playing. Stopped to tell someone and they informed us there’s at least 3.

View attachment 2091849
I thought you meant the caterpillar

Gonna be a big one for me today......ill be running with the youtube crowd !! Filming a treasure episode for my friends channel. We will do a brief overview of some treasure finds....some of my recent finds. Then we will be off to the spot to film all the madness.......drone shots, walk through, and boat shots. Then tomorrow morning we get up and hunt the spot with the excal, and the nox 700. Good thing we have our own boat ramp at the family compound, because it is absolutely crazy out there right now.....im sure the boat ramp is already busy.....here we go folks.....let the party begin !! Woooo hoooo !!

Gonna be a big one for me today......ill be running with the youtube crowd !! Filming a treasure episode for my friends channel. We will do a brief overview of some treasure finds....some of my recent finds. Then we will be off to the spot to film all the madness.......drone shots, walk through, and boat shots. Then tomorrow morning we get up and hunt the spot with the excal, and the nox 700. Good thing we have our own boat ramp at the family compound, because it is absolutely crazy out there right now.....im sure the boat ramp is already busy.....here we go folks.....let the party begin !! Woooo hoooo !!
Post some stuff Bart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back