THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

last two bouts I got a shot from the Doctor about.
Worked in the heat back then. And a high dirty dust environment in the heat at the last one.
Alright , now I can fell some rash trying to grow now.....Stop!!!
Hubby has to get shots. Gives him ‘roid rage. The rule now is law : you get the shot, you go to a hotel, or I get a lawyer.

@JVA5th what is this crawling in my house?!?!?!!!!!

IMG_3729.jpeg

I’m not gonna quote everyone, but the chats have raised a question. Is this smoke potentially carrying poison ivy, oak, and sumac particles?
Don’t know about that but I am having eye irritations over this way.

You have been working up here for a long time now.
Too long! Gotta go where the pay check comes from. Latest conversations with upper management are of course “ We can send you somewhere else but can’t promise the same money or any closer proximity to home”

Lots of people are having all kinds of problems here. I haven’t been outside for walks this week. It’s very dreary looking.
Yeah I’m kinda gettin the feeling that we’re experiencing the smog that the west coast is famous for

Too long! Gotta go where the pay check comes from. Latest conversations with upper management are of course “ We can send you somewhere else but can’t promise the same money or any closer proximity to home”
Construction life sucks! Other than the money

@releventchair , I bought this yesterday for Mr WD. I couldn’t find an exact ID. It claimed to be a fishing float. The owner could not confirm where she got the ID. I did find that Lay Bros was a fisheries in Sandusky, Oh.
Do you recognize it? I know you know the fishing stuff.

View attachment 2091113

View attachment 2091114

'a different metal float it took years to realize. Tapered ends , more ridges.
They turn up around here now and then.

I've not seen one like yours.

Lay Bros. of Ohio ...I wonder if they're related and someone made floats for thier business?

I’m not gonna quote everyone, but the chats have raised a question. Is this smoke potentially carrying poison ivy, oak, and sumac particles?
I read it, but too tired to absorb all of it.

The smoke that has traveled to Europe has no health effects.

Close proximity to the fires would be a risk.
But I think that the oils would of disappeared by the time we are effected.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back