THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20230627_085909.jpg
20230627_085843.jpg

925 love ❤️ ring with chips !!

Baublebar brand earring. Didn't know about this brand, but apparently it's a popular one. Very bad design for an earring. Hinged, and heavy, they should be laying everywhere.
20230627_090343.jpg
20230627_090356.jpg

All the colors !! 18k gold plate, copper wash over silver !!

Mornin all.

Youngest (the bulldog) to vet for surgery to have a suspicious tumor removed.
A couple others having a blah day already. One won't eat and left some acid for me to clean up.

Quebec smoke heavy here today!
Smells like everything is burned right down to mineral soil or water. (A burning peat smell..)

Well it looks like Wd us too shy to show off her thistle.
So another Pepper grumble, the coon has decided that the berries are worth the electric fence hits.
Left a running, seedy, your welcome right at the gate.
I will win you Davy Crockett hat!
Did a quick let's see if everything is okay tour.
Oh blasted infestation
20230626_172558.jpg
20230626_172556.jpg
of one bloody day.
Chickens were happy with the snack.

Good morning all. Got a little surprise yesterday whilst eating berries off the bush. All of a sudden something jumps out of the bush and lands on my neck scaring the crap out of me. Instinct is to fling it off. Turns out for whatever reason a little blue belly lizard decided to jump on me. It landed unharmed and gave me enough time to call it a little fooker for scaring me lol

Yes.....and as I paddeled up I could see the fan marks in the bottom through the clear water...... I didn't want to believe it, but it was true......thousands of holes from the resident hunter here. I beat him to it this week, but he has had the place to himself all summer.....im like an underwater detective....I could see the holes in the bottom, and some were a week old, and some went back 3-4 hunts. Not sure I want to battle for dominance here, but I may sneak in and out on some Mondays!!
☠️

We dont do quality… but we do do quantity 😂 my 96 starlings waiting for their evening snax 😍.. nearly all of them are this year’s babies 😍 xx
View attachment 2090845
Too many for my likings.
Do you get better reception with the 6 pack on the antenna?

Ahh but they are so cute 😆. ( I dont know 😂 its not my house… and i dont have a tv 😂) xx
But look at what you're missing with having no TV.
The bowel of popcorn, snuggles with himself under the throw on the sofa.
Okay realistically you're not missing anything for the TV part.
You're probably snuggling looking at the little treasures dug up from the days hunt.
Best of luck in the pea patch, this evening. 👍

One of my first ever jobs was at Woolworth department store. I got to clean toilets !! One time I'm waiting outside the ladies room (very kind way to put it) for a customer to finish up before I clean the restroom !! BOOOOM there is a loud fart explosion that I hear from outside....well....it was just like your illustration!! Crap everywhere!! This giant ass woman did not make contact with the seat before the explosion happened, and there was the most disgusting mess I've ever seen.....I left and never came back....keep my check im outta here !!

One of my first ever jobs was at Woolworth department store. I got to clean toilets !! One time I'm waiting outside the ladies room (very kind way to put it) for a customer to finish up before I clean the restroom !! BOOOOM there is a loud fart explosion that I hear from outside....well....it was just like your illustration!! Crap everywhere!! This giant ass woman did not make contact with the seat before the explosion happened, and there was the most disgusting mess I've ever seen.....I left and never came back....keep my check im outta here !!
i hate when that happens .... :P

i hate when that happens .... :P
I was being funny.
I flat out told a boss once when asked to do the toilets after doing it once... "you clean them... cuz i will walk out if you try and make me clean them again".
And that was that... he didnt make me.

I was being funny.
I flat out told a boss once when asked to do the toilets after doing it once... "you clean them... cuz i will walk out if you try and make me clean them again".
And that was that... he didnt make me.
The toilet situation when i did PARTIALLY clean it... must have fallen victim to the same lady you spoke of Bart... heh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back