THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I’ve been in my own world this day. I got a call from my son. Apparently he’s been married since June 13th. Nice. He, at least called his parents and sister before making a fb post. Apparently, she did not notify her mother. Lol drama Queen. Anyway…
I cleaned a lot of itty bitty glass, pottery and shards today, trying to get it all organized for the big puzzle extravaganza.
Made homemade meatballs with spaghetti and sauce. I love spaghetti. I would fix it once a week, actually I used to, but “ somebody “ is not a fan. Until. I started making Italian meatballs. So it’s back on the menu about every two weeks.
Then, it was work on that garden. I got to tell you, potatoes and tomatoes are the best this year. Lol I have what my mom used to call “volunteers “ this year. Looks like a squash and a watermelon. We shall see. I think only one kidney bean and two or three green beans came up that I planted. The thistles are loud and proud, as usual. Got a few peppers too.

Bedtime. Nighty night.

I’ve been in my own world this day. I got a call from my son. Apparently he’s been married since June 13th. Nice. He, at least called his parents and sister before making a fb post. Apparently, she did not notify her mother. Lol drama Queen. Anyway…
I cleaned a lot of itty bitty glass, pottery and shards today, trying to get it all organized for the big puzzle extravaganza.
Made homemade meatballs with spaghetti and sauce. I love spaghetti. I would fix it once a week, actually I used to, but “ somebody “ is not a fan. Until. I started making Italian meatballs. So it’s back on the menu about every two weeks.
Then, it was work on that garden. I got to tell you, potatoes and tomatoes are the best this year. Lol I have what my mom used to call “volunteers “ this year. Looks like a squash and a watermelon. We shall see. I think only one kidney bean and two or three green beans came up that I planted. The thistles are loud and proud, as usual. Got a few peppers too.

Bedtime. Nighty night.
I'll show my thistle off if you show me yours. 🤣
The northern cactus 🌵, bloody thorn went right through the glove seam.:BangHead:
I found another one hiding in a Haskap bush.
Suckers are 4+ft.

Mornin everybody, got a lot of catching up to do! Y’all have a great one.

Attachments

• 051FEC95-1AF4-4319-9178-6ED24F194039.jpeg
    051FEC95-1AF4-4319-9178-6ED24F194039.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
My cartier may be a fake....I don't quite see these marks for cartier, and the cartier name looks scribed in. But the ring is 18k for sure !! A REAL fake. I've only ever got 1 real cartier.....I've found many !! I had a fake love ring with zirconia last week !! I can tell the engraving work on this one was done by hand......I came up to it underwater and saw the ring edge before I detected it.....eyeball find !!

Lots of shiny stuff there, was that from your old but new spot yesterday?
Yes.....and as I paddeled up I could see the fan marks in the bottom through the clear water...... I didn't want to believe it, but it was true......thousands of holes from the resident hunter here. I beat him to it this week, but he has had the place to himself all summer.....im like an underwater detective....I could see the holes in the bottom, and some were a week old, and some went back 3-4 hunts. Not sure I want to battle for dominance here, but I may sneak in and out on some Mondays!!

Some sort of silver coin in a plated setting....not sure WTF !! Roman ?? Spanish?? It was old to begin with, and the sea was not kind to it....hard to tell what it is? Looks like Bart Simpson!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back