THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hello and good morning on this beautiful friday.
Have a great flyday also Bart.
16869117404414137118195775086994001.png

Hmm, if only i knew what that all meant!!! But thank you!!💕 xx 😂😂
Your Ladyship? If I may be so bold....maybe try going thru the actual logging off process, for the purpose of resetting, of sorts.

Then, when you log on once again, try un-ticking the keep me logged on box and immediately re-tick the same. Hopefully, resetting that switch as well.

May hope, that all ends well for thee.

😇

Your Ladyship? If I may be so bold....maybe try going thru the actual logging off process, for the purpose of resetting, of sorts.

Then, when you log on once again, try un-ticking the keep me logged on box and immediately re-tick the same. Hopefully, resetting that switch as well.

May hope, that all ends well for thee.

😇
U may indeed be so bold… it seems to have fixed itself today been checking in.. obvs between working really hard 😆… and it hasnt made me login in all day… hopefully the TNet gods have levelled me back up to my former status 😆 xx but will def log out tonight and follow ur wise words! Thank you xx 🤗

U may indeed be so bold… it seems to have fixed itself today been checking in.. obvs between working really hard 😆… and it hasnt made me login in all day… hopefully the TNet gods have levelled me back up to my former status 😆 xx but will def log out tonight and follow ur wise words! Thank you xx 🤗
Back up to your farmer status?
Sweet!

9dd1ed852db8c14937e99b326209662e.jpg

Nay...Perhaps, not....your ladyship. The old adage occurs....if it ain't broke lady! DONT FIX IT!!!

If it's working? Best leave it lay.

Always my pleasure to be of assistance your ladyship. Needeth but to ask.

🙃

Here's a group of bottles I have collected these past couple weeks. I have some research to do on them, yet.

Ohio group of bottles:

Ohio group 06-2023.JPG

Some quackery water:
electrovita 06-2023.JPG

Loved the look of this perfume. I didn't realize it was Colgate and Co until I started editing pics. HUH.
non Ohio group 06-2023 colgate perfume NY.JPG

This little one has a story to tell. Picked it up for a whopping $0.25! First I searched the patent number and finally came up with who designed the bottle and for which company. Then I backed up to the search results and found a site where a lady wrote and article about buried treasures found in the neighborhood. In this article she ID's this as a Dura-Gloss Nail Polish bottle which was made from 1938 -1947. But wait! Here's the interesting part. Her article starts off with a "one pounder" and she gives credit to " the nice people on Treasurenet" who helped her ID it. AND, @ARC was one of those who ID'd it. Actually, he was the first to call it a "1 pounder." I got my quarter's worth! LOL

non Ohio group 06-2023 Dura Gloss Nail Polish.JPG

How are the patients, rc?
Bulldog hasn't been in to surgery.
The old gal who had surgery I just checked for breathing again. Gotta get close to see it. But she's resting anyways... She can walk. Eat ect. So that's good.
The rest are , well the rest.
The world champ went off his feed. He picked up on Momma's stress probably.
Plus she fed him from a can of some strange to him food one morning. A fussy belly I still suspect from bone (the wrong bone anyways) in a raw food diet when he was studding out East that might have bit him.. His big interest for food the past two days? A purple flower plant on the deck.
No other, Just the purple.
I don't know how much of it he scored on when I didn't put him out and watch...
Dumb dog.
He may have eaten this morning. I didn't ask as I wasn't involved.
I'll feed him his supper though.

Birds spill seed out back . Of course the feeder has to be where dogs can get seed waste. Why not expect bird poop too?
5 of the dogs went right over there the other night soon as I let them out. Grrr.
Get out of there!

Bulldog hasn't been in to surgery.
The old gal who had surgery I just checked for breathing again. Gotta get close to see it. But she's resting anyways... She can walk. Eat ect. So that's good.
The rest are , well the rest.
The world champ went off his feed. He picked up on Momma's stress probably.
Plus she fed him from a can of some strange to him food one morning. A fussy belly I still suspect from bone (the wrong bone anyways) in a raw food diet when he was studding out East that might have bit him.. His big interest for food the past two days? A purple flower plant on the deck.
No other, Just the purple.
I don't know how much of it he scored on when I didn't put him out and watch...
Dumb dog.
He may have eaten this morning. I didn't ask as I wasn't involved.
I'll feed him his supper though.

Birds spill seed out back . Of course the feeder has to be where dogs can get seed waste. Why not expect bird poop too?
5 of the dogs went right over there the other night soon as I let them out. Grrr.
Get out of there!
Birds, deer, chicken it's all on the Max menu at different times.
YAK-DROP IT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back