THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20230427_081303.jpg
20230427_081307.jpg

Well sir....maybe not today, but im getting the jitters about my bahama time. I'm so excited to bring a kyak with me !! I've had tremendous success hunting by kyak !! Ill go immediately to a wreck site and try to salvage up some bronze portholes that I know are there !! I can access some parts of the islands no other way except by kyak. I have a new spot way way down island that is known to produce small denomination reales !! And of course I'm super excited to go back to my mystery treasure spot that has produced milled gold and silver coins, both Portuguese and spanish !!
Best of luck on the trip this year. Having your kayak will be really useful for you to get to the hard to reach spots.

The fleet is coming together
Kyaks, my kids skiff getting ready for paint, and my 18 maverick waiting on mechanic this Saturday......and of coarse the laser pico sailboat. Now I've got to rearrange things, and pick up paddleboards !! Woooo hoooo !! My boss gave me almost everything there, and another large moteryacht gave me the sailboat ⛵️. Now thats a pirate fleet !! Beach and shallow water attack squadron !!

Alright guys, especially @ARC no one saw this back and forth I had on this thread, but dang man I think this person has something incredibly significant....she comes across as genuine to me and if this is true then her grandparents were very close to enormous treasure !! Im very well versed about David Marteens exploits as a buccaneer 1651-1672 !! Im searching source material now to read read !! Fascinating sh.t !!

Last edited:
Alright guys, especially @ARC no one saw this back and forth I had on this thread, but dang man I think this person has something incredibly significant....she comes across as genuine to me and if this is true then her grandparents were very close to enormous treasure !! Im very well versed about David Marteens exploits as a buccaneer 1651-1672 !! Im searching source material now to read read !! Fascinating sh.t !!

the quoted post in Post #121 for a potential paper article source or two.

[Thompsonville Press, June 23, 1966 and in The Springfield Daily News, which also has a picture of the stones.]

Last edited:
Rise and shine WD, sun will be up soon!
Good morning everyone
I have risen, but I am not shining.

Good morning pirates and piratesses!

The farmers are out in the fields and thanks to the roller coaster of life, I have missed my opportunity again. My father-in-law had a sudden onset of bad health and passed away. We will probably be making a few trips to Kentucky from now on to help keep things under control. Hopefully, he will guide me for the rest of the season and help me find some cool stuff.

The farmers are out in the fields and thanks to the roller coaster of life, I have missed my opportunity again. My father-in-law had a sudden onset of bad health and passed away. We will probably be making a few trips to Kentucky from now on to help keep things under control. Hopefully, he will guide me for the rest of the season and help me find some cool stuff.
My condolences.

You'll dig again.
Keep a sharp eye out meanwhile.
One never knows....(Stuff abounds.)

Hey WD xx ahh so sorry to hear about ur Father in Law x big hugs to u and urs xx 💕🤗

Sorry for your loss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back