THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all
Mornin Evan!

california-jpg.140557

Mornin Evan!

california-jpg.140557
That's about right between that and not prosecuting most crimes then like magic no crime lol. My state is genius for sure. But I shall say no more as to not bring down the wrath of a mod lol.

My younger brother got his monster computer he had built in yesterday. Thing looks interesting. Of course I get stuck handling updates and optimization as I'm the only one who knows what I'm doing.

Attachments

• 20230426_081325.jpg
    20230426_081325.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • 20230426_081415.jpg
    20230426_081415.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • 20230426_081430.jpg
    20230426_081430.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
My younger brother got his monster computer he had built in yesterday. Thing looks interesting. Of course I get stuck handling updates and optimization as I'm the only one who knows what I'm doing.
That thing looks really intimidating, but then I still use aol! LOL

That thing looks really intimidating, but then I still use aol! LOL
Lol I remember AOL as a kid. Always listening to the dial tone thingy. The computer I believe is designed after a helicopter of some sort

Morning all!! Had to leave the house yesterday and do some proper work!! Thank goodness it doesn’t happen to often!! 😆… back to living the dream of working from home today, sun is shining, cool tunes playing and coffee to hand!!!! 😎 xx 🤗

Well sir....maybe not today, but im getting the jitters about my bahama time. I'm so excited to bring a kyak with me !! I've had tremendous success hunting by kyak !! Ill go immediately to a wreck site and try to salvage up some bronze portholes that I know are there !! I can access some parts of the islands no other way except by kyak. I have a new spot way way down island that is known to produce small denomination reales !! And of course I'm super excited to go back to my mystery treasure spot that has produced milled gold and silver coins, both Portuguese and spanish !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back