THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good to hear... now if you can just keep up... he he

Follow me... ok...
Throttle up... trim up... and hold fast Bart... headed for 12 inches of water at 30 knots... and i hope that bar hasn't changed much in the "up" department.

:)

Nothing like slamming into a bar... been there done that... been jettisoned from a bow rider once.

That was fun... and hurt like hell.

I will leave the other stories for another day. :)

Friend got an old fiberglass boat from his former father in law.
Got it running great and put sometime into polishing it up.

Tearing around on the impoundment near his home with his stepdaughter, another boat with some pretty gals in it ran up alongside and gave him happy waves ect..
Being the gear monkey he was he was booting the throttle up smoothly towards full speed to show off his power and...
Clobbered a sand bar so hard he broke his seat base.

Then our hero had to jump in and push the boat back off , while his stepdaughter was laughing hysterically at what had become of his showing off..

Come on... you cannot tell me this doesnt look like fun :P

images.jpg

Fish can only swim so fast ARC.
And anything over orca speed is too fast to hit much of anything!
Funny... and i no longer fish :)

I have taken people fishing from time to time... heck my fishing license was always up to date until a few years ago.

And i own enough tackle and poles for all of us to fish for a very long time... not to mention all the antique crapola.

But nope... i no longer fish.... hung up the poles long ago.

I grew up fishing ... for many years daily from the docks.... my boredom was always cured by it.

Good to hear... now if you can just keep up... he he

Follow me... ok...
Throttle up... trim up... and hold fast Bart... headed for 12 inches of water at 30 knots... and i hope that bar hasn't changed much in the "up" department.

:)

Nothing like slamming into a bar... been there done that... been jettisoned from a bow rider once.

That was fun... and hurt like hell.

I will leave the other stories for another day. :)
YUP !! You can really get in a pinch sometimes with the skinny water😲😲😲☠☠ don't want to do that again !!🤫🤫

Well the strawberries have started, and I have Ricky the racoon eating my berries.
So coon my 24 mile fencer will give you a lift. Only 800 ft around the fence line. 🤣
Going to light up his night time raiding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back