THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Funny... and i no longer fish :)

I have taken people fishing from time to time... heck my fishing license was always up to date until a few years ago.

And i own enough tackle and poles for all of us to fish for a very long time... not to mention all the antique crapola.

But nope... i no longer fish.... hung up the poles long ago.

I grew up fishing ... for many years daily from the docks.... my boredom was always cured by it.

For all the trouble I got into elsewhere....Fishing and hunting kept me out of more.
Got meals out of the deal often enough too.

Looks like fried raccoon for dinner tonight.
Not finished yet.
Have to make sure no fencing grounds.
The main ground wire is on a lightning plate 4 feet down.
Then the arrester thingy me Bob where the lightning strikes will not fry the unit out.

20220618_170451.jpg

Not finished yet.
Have to make sure no fencing grounds.
The main ground wire is on a lightning plate 4 feet down.
Then the arrester thingy me Bob where the lightning strikes will not fry the unit out.

View attachment 2032659
Pepper, you have electrifying posts but I find your attack on the raccoons a bit shocking. Almost like you are really wired today.

Fishing LOL..... Went out this morning water was like glass, 1/2 hr later nothing but White Caps :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Morning RTR
That kind of sucks when that happens.
Busier than a Walmart parking lot yesterday-Bass season opened.

Funny thing the old Township FB forum (open for public viewing)-were full of folks angling for bass preseason opening. :laughing7:
Telephoto lens sure out the boat numbers, faces, bass on the hooks.
Can't get away with anything nowadays it seems
Like they say the world is watching.

Morning Sir Pepper, lady WD, and all the rest of you pirates. May you have a blessed day.
Morning Trav.
May you leave no stone unturned in your journey today.
Hope they are forum worthiness of glowing rays and diamond hard quality.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back