THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well, that’s all the time I have. My adventurous day will be cleaning for the big Father’s Day cookout tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.
Good morning WD
Sounds like you have a plan
Hope you have a great weekend and celebration tomorrow.
Just a blistering 50F feeling like 46F outside right now.

I am happy to say that I managed to fix the push mower!
Gotta get the jungle down lol.
I went up the ladder!
Got the ugly tarp off the house.
Ran out of foam before it fully sealed.

Thanks RC on the confidence building.
You did it. No one else.
Well done on pushing yourself beyond a hump /bump. Not easy. But somewhat liberating too.

I need to drag the push mower out of the woodline and get it going too.
Replaced the carb and safety cable before.
Gotta hum the right incantation to get it running.

The safety stop (engine end of cable) needs a slight push by hand to be fully retracted. The bracket flexes under tension and doesn't make it that last tiny bit of the levers "home" to run position so it's not any cable adjustment I didn't make. Not that there's any real adjustment.
Till I found out what was going on with it , it was quite aggravating. Or should I say challenging? An onlooker might have had reason to believe I was aggravated. l.o.l..

Hang in there.
Enjoy another near perfect weather day. Whatever perfect is.

Last edited:
You did it. No one else.
Well done on pushing yourself beyond a hump /bump. Not easy. But somewhat liberating too.

I need to drag the push mower out of the woodline and get it going too.
Replaced the carb and safety cable before.
Gotta hum the right incantation to get it running.

The safety stop (engine end of cable) needs a slight push by hand to be fully retracted. The bracket flexes under tension and doesn't make it that last tiny bit of the levers "home" to run position so it's not any cable adjustment I didn't make. Not that there's any real adjustment.
Till I found out what was going on with it , it was quite aggravating. Or should I say challenging? An onlooker might have had reason to believe I was aggravated. l.o.l..

Hang in there.
Enjoy another near perfect weather day. Whatever perfect is.
I had to scavenge a throttle cable from another mower laying in the woods, scrap mowers.

I changed one thing in my mindset.
Instead of what I typically say of I want to do this today, to I am going to do X today.
Mind over matter.đź‘Ť

T
Good morning JVA and RC.
I hope Y'all have a safe, great weekend.
And yes, the 73 and sunny is perfect.
Thank you I shall try. But not very motivated as I'll just be packing stuff and all that still which is getting old already and tiresome.

After a long wait.....I finally got the title to my boat from the boss.....I was the only person that ever used this boat when my boss owned it.....I put most of the 168 hours on it, and finally the boss just said keep it !! A beautiful 1994 maverick 18 flats boat. The dream guide boat for a flats guide......perfect for tarpon, shark, bone fish, permit.....etc....etc...a shallow water fishing machine !! This particular boss is also my biggest patron......he has supported my treasure hunting, fishing, and diving more than anyone else !! Im so grateful to him for all the wonderful support, a great job, and the incredible kindness he has shown me and my family...... I will now fulfill another dream and in a few years....hopefully....ill be running my own flats fishing guide services !!
Good to hear... now if you can just keep up... he he

Follow me... ok...
Throttle up... trim up... and hold fast Bart... headed for 12 inches of water at 30 knots... and i hope that bar hasn't changed much in the "up" department.

:)

Nothing like slamming into a bar... been there done that... been jettisoned from a bow rider once.

That was fun... and hurt like hell.

I will leave the other stories for another day. :)

I built a bad arse center consoled all alum pontoon boat that was over powered and weight nulled...
9-10 inches of glass water was hairy but could be done... biggest thing was watching for dark spots ahead... dont wanna go over one of those... heh

Worlds-fastest-pontoon-boat-speed-record.jpg

Wow! Evil Arcnievel. Nice.
Well that is not the boat... that just a picture for your mind a bit... mine was not that fast... i think that one is the fastest one built... i think that one is / was pulling like almost 120.

Mine was a third of that ... lol... fast enough though :P

Well that is not the boat... that just a picture for your mind a bit... mine was not that fast... i think that one is the fastest one built... i think that one is / was pulling like almost 120.

Mine was a third of that ... lol... fast enough though :P
Ok. What would your do? 119?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back