THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin JVA! A good day hoped for you too! Got to.

I don't wish you one on line , doesn't mean I don't wish you such every morning...
(I get distracted easily.)

No chalk outline around my body this morning. A win!
Thank you, hope you have a good one as well. Just keeping myself busy. Getting my workout done early this morning, one of my friends is coming down to pick up a weight bench I gave him because I don't need two of those lol.

So here’s the bottles I bought for $50.00. Probably didn’t get a good deal, but that’s not the main reason for buying them. The very first real , genuine, pastor that we had, and his wife, are moving to North Carolina. Now this is one of those situations where you always say you are going to meet up with someone somewhere someday, but never do. We had become pretty close friends about 30 years ago & now only connect on FB. She thought I would buy those bottles from her display at her shop. When she sent me the pic, I noticed the little booklet. So I agreed to buy them and we met halfway and we treated them to a farewell dinner at O’Charley’s. I haven’t had time to research them. I did tell her that the Peychauds bitters was not an old bottle but it has an interesting story. I can’t find it now but it supposed to be one of only two companies that survived the prohibition. Then, this morning, I found more interesting information about it:

View attachment 2032309

I suspect the purple ones have been intentionally turned to purple because they are so dark, but I don’t know for sure yet.

Then when we got home and pulled into the garage, I noticed this:

View attachment 2032310

View attachment 2032313
Is that a pot plant outside your window in that picture ?

:P

Mornin all.

It rocked last night!
Couple of the dogs complained till the storming quit in the wee hours.
One on the bed shivering and panting.
C'mon coffee!
rc- thanks for responding to my question about the weather where you are-to me it is interesting getting basically real time weather info from all over the country-interesting and valuable information

Is that a pot plant outside your window in that picture ?

:P
🤪🙃😜
Um no!
It’s a Japanese Maple and it has a robin nest with eggs in it. 🤗

FCF135F4-320C-434A-9507-3A8E089E1CAB.jpeg

And there she goes into wild blue yonder....
Have a great day
Let me know if you post it up in the glass thread, as I have tendency to miss posts sometimes.
I miss a lot of posts anymore. I barely have time for the morning rum call.
Thursdays here are the first day of 3-4 days of garage sales. 9:00 a. m. No early birds! When I worked, I had to wait until Friday to get to them. This year, I am finally getting reprogrammed to take my dad out on Thursday. That’s when you get the good stuff. He always griped about missing out. “Should have been here yesterday.” Lol

Anyway…. I scored today! I got a $40.00 utility sink for $4.00!!! It doesn’t go with the theme of the she-shed, but I will have an outside sink for cleaning my rusty crap. No more getting yelled at for using sinks in the house! No more sitting on the ground with a tub and hose getting bit by ants and other creepy crawlers and getting soaked by the water run off. And, when not in use, I can store it in the shed because it’s light weight! So excited!

Got a bad hungry, going on at the moment.
I didn't even have it in me to finish the wrap.
Had a boiled egg on the counter, the Mrs picked it up and asked.
"Put it down"
Er-I was going to peel it for ya.
"I got a bad HANGRY ON - don't fark with me food. 🤣🤣🤣
Sense oh ha,ha has to be timed.
Gee I hate when the body starts a vibrating.

1655434324551.gif

crash-good on recycling-i took a small load yesterday-12 lbs low grade insulated wire @ .40/lb-4 lbs clean brass @ 2.30/lb-12 lbs aluminum cans @ .55/lb--walked out with $20.60 or as i like to call it a case of beer-or maybe a book on ailments peculiar to women
It’s a really interesting book!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back