THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I got the water, any of you guys got the Scotch :headbang::icon_thumright: Ran 7 gallons thru it this morning until it cleared up.This is the result :)
003.JPG
001.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG

Last edited:
24 Parts Per Million on the 3 bucket filtration system :icon_thumright::headbang::icon_thumleft::occasion14:
Our town water reads 148 PPM
And our Reverse Osmosis water reads 17 PPM .
Once the gravel,sand,&charcoal settle out I bet the 3 bucket system will approach the 17 PPM :occasion14:
007.JPG

Last edited:
.24 Parts Per Million on the 3 bucket filtration system :icon_thumright::headbang::icon_thumleft::occasion14:
Our town water reads .148 PPM
And our Reverse Osmosis water reads .17 PPM .
Once the gravel,sand,&charcoal settle out I bet the 3 bucket system will approach the .17 PPM :occasion14:View attachment 2032161
Long ways to go before reaching even 150. Depending on your source pre filtration, that can allow a looong run time before needing attention.

How's your P.H.?

Long ways to go before reaching even 150. Depending on your source pre filtration, that can allow a looong run time before needing attention.

How's your P.H.?
Dont have a PH tester . This 3 bucket system is just for when the S.H.T.F. . A backup system. I'm happy with the results so far .

Dont have a PH tester . This 3 bucket system is just for when the S.H.T.F. . A backup system. I'm happy with the results so far .
I'd be ecstatic!
Forgot how many drops of unscented bleach per gallon for storage. Four or five maybe.
I bought some. Dumped my biggest container and having acquired a whole house generator I didn't refill it.
I've other water stored , but should put a ratio note on the big container probably.

Looks like 3 to 4 teaspoons bleach to 50 gallons water for storage
https://modernsurvivalblog.com/health/bleach-water-storage/
We cleaned our water on the island with a Hydrogen Peroxide drip unit.
The HP was 40% and it cost $110 for a barrel.
Closest thing to actual water.
Most well treatment companies carry it.
Goggles and good rubber gloves a must.
I wore a face shield because it burnt when it splashed.

We cleaned our water on the island with a Hydrogen Peroxide drip unit.
The HP was 40% and it cost $110 for a barrel.
Closest thing to actual water.
Most well treatment companies carry it.
Goggles and good rubber gloves a must.
I wore a face shield because it burnt when it splashed.
Copper today-No.1-3.20 per pound. No.2-2.80 per pound.My wallet,s a tad bit heavier than it was!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back