THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

why don t you be the pool guy
Because I don't know crap about pools lol. Plus it isn't my pool it's my families till the land is sold off. I just help keep it looking nice. Since my grandma passed the land is being sold for 950,000. A little chunk of change

Because I don't know crap about pools lol. Plus it isn't my pool it's my families till the land is sold off. I just help keep it looking nice. Since my grandma passed the land is being sold for 950,000. A little chunk of change
pool maintenance is easy once you figure out how to do it-only took me about 10 years

Not happy my family isn't keeping my grandmas land in the family because they worked hard to have it and built the home it was the place my family came off everything. So I a bit pissed at my families greed. I don't care who had it as long as it stayed in the family. They don't know I'm pissed I'm silently pissed because I don't care for drama

pool maintenance is easy once you figure out how to do it-only took me about 10 years
Lol. I remember one time no matter what we did the pool was always green. Only 10 years so for me 20 it would be lol

Not happy my family isn't keeping my grandmas land in the family because they worked hard to have it and built the home it was the place my family came off everything. So I a bit pissed at my families greed. I don't care who had it as long as it stayed in the family. They don't know I'm pissed I'm silently pissed because I don't care for drama
your situation is a common one - keeping it in the family is easier said than done

your situation is a common one - keeping it in the family is easier said than done
I to understand that. I think I'm more mad I know they are more concerned about money than anything else. I could care less about that aspect of it all. They are lucky I've kept my mouth shut due to I know I'm too vicious when it comes to standing up. So I'd rather just shut up and keep the peace.

I to understand that. I think I'm more mad I know they are more concerned about money than anything else. I could care less about that aspect of it all. They are lucky I've kept my mouth shut due to I know I'm too vicious when it comes to standing up. So I'd rather just shut up and keep the peace.
maybe you ll get lucky and win the lotto and you can buy it yourself

Wow! We were watching the storm coming in through our window. I pointed out the clouds were rotating. Sure enough it was a tornado forming right over us! Tornado warning started coming over the phone. Wow! Wow! Wow! I hope it doesn’t do too much damage. We’re in the clear.

Well our garage is all snuggly with a R60 in the attic.
It will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the hot weather.
Strike another to-do off the list. 68 more to go.🤣

Wow! We were watching the storm coming in through our window. I pointed out the clouds were rotating. Sure enough it was a tornado forming right over us! Tornado warning started coming over the phone. Wow! Wow! Wow! I hope it doesn’t do too much damage. We’re in the clear.
Have you folks have a safe room/bunker type secure place in case of a Tornado?

Have you folks have a safe room/bunker type secure place in case of a Tornado?
I don,t.The water table is so high here that any bunker type shelter has to have some pretty hefty waterproofing.Makes a expensive deal even more so.Ain,t got that kind of money.Then there,s relocation of utility lines and the like,adds to the cost. We just go in the interior bath and pile a couple mattresses on top.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back