THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I’m fairly caught up. My house was decorated with Christmas the longest ever. Almost all of January went by before I got it all put up. The fog for me is pretty much over. I do seem to have more brain farts than I used to though. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Lol.
I believe it just a natural occurrence to have them, see....

We all have heard of the beauty and the beast. Pictures speak for themselves.

The horns are the only commonality between the two.
1645045998153.jpeg.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 8.45.31 PM.png

Good morning, ARC. Grabbing a coffee and getting back to work on recording my bottles and what information I have gleaned about them. I have writer’s cramp already. I wish I would have done this from the beginning, but at least I have a manageable number.

Where’s your pics?

Thought for the day: When stumbling around the ship, be careful not to step on a bilge rat’s tail.
1645179066417.png

Good morning, ARC. Grabbing a coffee and getting back to work on recording my bottles and what information I have gleaned about them. I have writer’s cramp already. I wish I would have done this from the beginning, but at least I have a manageable number.

Where’s your pics?

Thought for the day: When stumbling around the ship, be careful not to step on a bilge rat’s tail.
View attachment 2010994
I will try to take some pics today.

Good morning....time to make the donuts. Had a long day yesterday.....drove the 55 viking to the viking service center in Palm beach....then had to drive home by car through the heart of South Florida traffic....14 hour day !

Good morning....time to make the donuts. Had a long day yesterday.....drove the 55 viking to the viking service center in Palm beach....then had to drive home by car through the heart of South Florida traffic....14 hour day !
Morning Bart
The water portion of the trip probably was the highlight of your day.
Driving around traffic that has all the time in the world must be right up there with things I don't want to do in life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back