THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I guess it's not the easiest thing to do is plan for when we ain't around anymore. But doubt you'd want the stuff to just get tossed out at the end of the day.
One only has to view an online auction site to get a sense of personal values a family puts on the core values.
Collections that have taken a lifetime to amass.
Yet it's just the $$$ of the article that is of importance to so many.
I seriously wonder if anyone really cares any longer.

mood until summer.jpg

Good morning all, hope everyone's day is going well so far.
It'll be better now thank's to the well wishes.

Back muscle still messed up from last week shoveling heavy snow from the wheelchair..
Toothache . L.o.l..

Ladyfriends birthday tomorrow....
Rained all night and freezing now.
An inch or more of water on top of the ice road. Slope up to main road was getting interesting yesterday.
I like a good ice base on the dirt road for plowing.
Smooths things out too.
Once the "bottom" falls out it , turns to a mess.

But , I should get her out today. She needs a new computer.
Maybe a lunch or dinner farther North.
Snow is jamming things up South.

It'll be better now thank's to the well wishes.

Back muscle still messed up from last week shoveling heavy snow from the wheelchair..
Toothache . L.o.l..

Ladyfriends birthday tomorrow....
Rained all night and freezing now.
An inch or more of water on top of the ice road. Slope up to main road was getting interesting yesterday.
I like a good ice base on the dirt road for plowing.
Smooths things out too.
Once the "bottom" falls out it , turns to a mess.

But , I should get her out today. She needs a new computer.
Maybe a lunch or dinner farther North.
Snow is jamming things up South.
Hope your day goes well Releventchair

On the menu tonight sauteed shell on shrimp. Well have some endives finished off in the pan with butter and balsamic vinegar to take the edge off. And some nice crusty bread toasted I'm sure I can sneak in some garlic somewhere in the mix. Oh yeah and some half moon orange slices to kill the garlic smell....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:

We had leftovers. Nothing special but my fridge was on overload. Mr has been working on the cabinet. He got frustrated. How long does this fog last? He would have had this lickety split before. I have been working on lining the shelves with inherited handkerchiefs.

We had leftovers. Nothing special but my fridge was on overload. Mr has been working on the cabinet. He got frustrated. How long does this fog last? He would have had this lickety split before. I have been working on lining the shelves with inherited handkerchiefs.
Be sure to post a pic when you,re done with the cabinet.bet it looks sweet! I sure hope ya,ll get rid of the fog and stuff soon,rooting for ya!

Nope. I think Covid fog is getting in the way. Maybe this weekend.
Sheesh I don't know about you but I have been playing "catch up" on all the things I neglected or put off... or whatever due to being sick.

And yes... FOG. heh

Be sure to post a pic when you,re done with the cabinet.bet it looks sweet! I sure hope ya,ll get rid of the fog and stuff soon,rooting for ya!
Waiting for the glue to dry. Yes he devalued it, but I told him it didn’t matter because we’re probably going to be the last owners. Well, you know. He came in and seen the handkerchiefs and saw,” Aw man, you foo fooed it!” Then he laughed.

Sheesh I don't know about you but I have been playing "catch up" on all the things I neglected or put off... or whatever due to being sick.

And yes... FOG. heh
I’m fairly caught up. My house was decorated with Christmas the longest ever. Almost all of January went by before I got it all put up. The fog for me is pretty much over. I do seem to have more brain farts than I used to though. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back