THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

There's a young couple in the court facing us and they have a couple of kids probably about 3&4 years of age. I've been giving them little gifts for their treasure chest.

Today I gave them each a Roman coin for their treasure chests.

RIC 84.png

RIC 87.png

Well, it's supposed to be near 60 today, but wind advisory is in effect until 7 pm. South winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Not a good day to wear a dress. :tongue3:
I shall try not to. :angel12:

I’m sorry that you went through it too. I’m just glad I’m not alone in it. Thanks for sharing.
I have a friend in Florida, who spent 49 days in the hospital and was even on a ventilator. She finally got well enough to come home a few days ago. She has weeks and weeks of therapy and treatment ahead of her. But she survived this evil virus.

Just sorted out a bunch of silver coins for some friends of ours. Just pretty much scrap value stuff nothing really collectible quality. They were given to our friends by someone who's long time partner had passed away. Total value obout $500 or so. This is just a heads up for people who collect valuables of any sort. Not a bad idea to put some kind of inventory sheet together with ideas of values, etc...This would certainly come in useful for your partner in the event you go to the great beyond and they don't have any idea of their worth. I don't think you'd want it to end up in a dumpster when the time comes.

Just sorted out a bunch of silver coins for some friends of ours. Just pretty much scrap value stuff nothing really collectible quality. They were given to our friends by someone who's long time partner had passed away. Total value obout $500 or so. This is just a heads up for people who collect valuables of any sort. Not a bad idea to put some kind of inventory sheet together with ideas of values, etc...This would certainly come in useful for your partner in the event you go to the great beyond and they don't have any idea of their worth. I don't think you'd want it to end up in a dumpster when the time comes.
I just started a book for my bottles this morning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back