THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

fat_girl_in_hooters_uniform_pole_dances_with_pitcher_of_beer-98644.jpg

Ok the convoy would be charged with terrorism if you had either of them in the convoy.
Actually tie lump head to the running board, no tickets.🤣
I just couldn't imagine waking up to either. Probably lovely people 🤓

Anyone watching Blind Frog Ranch ? ? ?

What a joke... Either #1... they are morons.

OR #2... they are simply milking it and scripted it.

WHO... Repeat WHO... is that idiotic to dive to a box to hook up chain to pull it out ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Does anyone else see the idiocy here... and moreso... the IMPOSSIBLITY of it... now way that box is coming out in one piece.

But scratch all that....

WHY WOULD YOU NOT EXPLORE WHAT IS IN THE BOX FIRST ! ! ! > > > ? ? ?

What brainiac is going to go through all that to bring out something that could EASILY be inspected first ? ? ?

The contents anyway... FROM THE TOP... not to mention the VERY OPEN EASILY REACH THROUGH SIDES.

And at first i even watched until this point.... now i am watching just to see the lame failure of this "drag out". heh

Problem is... i am gonna have to watch the whole "stuff in way removal" that i am sure will ensue.

Doesnt anyone else find this "funny".... OR should i say SAD ?
About what I expect from this kind of thing.It,s not intended for real treasure hunters,it,s intended for entertainment.Bout like the gold shows on TV,what average guy has several Mil. to buy all the equipment to mine gold like in these shows? Yukon gold comes to mind,and ice cold gold.Not for your average guy or gal just looking to pan or detect a few nuggets or some dust.I,d love to go through those tailings.

Speaking of Covid... still no word from Rook... i hope he is ok.
We have been in this situation before of the not knowing and fearing the worst. It saddens me terribly bad, but I am at the point of accepting the worst. This really is a sucky part of online forums and anonymous user names.

We have been in this situation before of the not knowing and fearing the worst. It saddens me terribly bad, but I am at the point of accepting the worst. This really is a sucky part of online forums and anonymous user names.
WD, Yep we more than likely lost Simon awhile back and unfortunately never found out one way or the other. I'm hoping rook is ok but doesn't look all that promising keeping my fingers crossed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back