THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This show is fake.... no one is that stupid... they just said "we are gonna have to take it out one log at a time.

The other guy says... "i thought you tied it around the whole box"... and then acts pissed about it...

LAME

LOL ARC .I said the same thing from the beginning . That box would not hold together while being dragged out ,ain't freaking rocket science.In the 1st show they dug a hole Directly over the box.Why in the hell not go or see whats in it from that location.

Getting busy..... taking the 55 viking to viking yachts for yearly maintenance. Then come back and dive the ballast pile and check my anomaly. Then dive shells because I think my hogfish are closed to spear fishing. Then after a week of diving were off to keywest with 2 boats, and then back up to get the 55 viking and bring it home, then plan bahamas.as trips !!

Well, it's supposed to be near 60 today, but wind advisory is in effect until 7 pm. South winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Not a good day to wear a dress. :tongue3:
I had a feeling it was blowing there too !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back