THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning Roger yep we've got one, they work great but you got to play around with the cooking times. Ours at least is a convection one that plus the smaller size of the oven section it cooks very quickly compared to a standard oven.
Got any tips & tricks ? We have a Emeril Lagasse 360 on order https://emerilairfryer360.com/

Waiting for it to be 7 am.....then drive to the boat, and get everything set up. 6 spinning rods....4 out, and 2 back ups. Then 2 down rods with Shimano TLD 50S for catching bottom fish. And 2 bait rods for hair hooking ballyhoos for bait. Sharp medium gaff, and 2 large mesh chum bags, then de shell and cut shrimp to catch the ballyhoo. Today I fish the guys who bought my bosses business!! Were looking at balmy breezy weather with about 15 kts of wind.....a bit bumpy !!

THIS is some WEIRD weather ! For the past 6 weeks (at this time of day) its been between the teens and the 30 s....
This morning its 60 :icon_scratch::icon_scratch:Somebody is playing with it ! And IMO its
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
Gee I wonder how that worked out for them.
"Two Georgia men arrested on drug charges in November 2016 were reportedly plotting domestic terrorism based on conspiracy theories about HAARP. The Coffee County Sheriff's Office said the men possessed a "massive arsenal" that included AR-15 rifles, Glock handguns, a Remington rifle and thousands of rounds of ammunition. According to police, the men wanted to destroy HAARP because they believed the facility manipulates the weather, controls minds and even traps the souls of people. Police say the men confessed that "God told them to go and blow this machine up that kept souls, so souls could be released"

"Two Georgia men arrested on drug charges in November 2016 were reportedly plotting domestic terrorism based on conspiracy theories about HAARP. The Coffee County Sheriff's Office said the men possessed a "massive arsenal" that included AR-15 rifles, Glock handguns, a Remington rifle and thousands of rounds of ammunition. According to police, the men wanted to destroy HAARP because they believed the facility manipulates the weather, controls minds and even traps the souls of people. Police say the men confessed that "God told them to go and blow this machine up that kept souls, so souls could be released"
A couple wackos dont change the facts https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/what-is-haarp/

There's a lot of info on the link and it covers so many of the theories of these projects messing with the natural weather/cloud formations/try to alter the balance.
Maybe those two fellows weren't too far off-but they shouldn't of been doing the product.
Then again anything can be said about anything to pull the cloak over to tell the masses.

support-search-rescue-get-lost-uscg-bumper-sticker-15.gif

Mornin all.

Ahh , nothing like the smell of burnt oven goods.
Below zero outside when her royal indoors managed to get shepherds pie on the oven bottom somehow last night. I had a door opened a while , but the oven was winning.
Then later she asked for the self cleaning instructions. Which will not be produced till doors and windows can be opened without the furnace working overtime.

Smells like volcanic ash in here still....Yummy.

Morning T-Crew.
Good morning ARC :)
some people can’t help but be stuck on stupid. Smh I’m smh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back