THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

LOL yeah,haven't gotten to breaking it up yet :laughing7: Been busy here,doing nothing,its a full time job.
Actually I have been busy. The "Boss" has got me helping her pick out the kitchen remodeling crap:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Roger, In that case you better crack open that sucker and try to get some more gold flakes so they don't put you in debtors prison....:laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7:

Been there-done that 3x.
Have fun.
The hermit Pepper quote:
"Buy it-buy it installed" :hello2::laughing7:
But you've never shopped with Judy.She will look at an item ,then look at 100 like items ,only to return the the first item,then buy it .Women :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

But you've never shopped with Judy.She will look at an item ,then look at 100 like items ,only to return the the first item,then buy it .Women :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Oh if you only knew :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Procrastination is my main tool of survival.
Hanging a picture is a revolving subject, they get changed often.
So I have learnt not to hang too quickly.
Now regarding purchasing items.
She has an eye, and I just go :dontknow:
Let me think about it, then I let it grow.

Roger, In that case you better crack open that sucker and try to get some more gold flakes so they don't put you in debtors prison....:laughing7:
What's that Bill?
Is that the little fund that man squirrels away for something and the better half knows the they get the half.:laughing7:

After this kitchen is done I'm cracking something ...A KEG :occasion14::occasion14::occasion14::occasion14:

Anybody out there done much magnet fishing? I have a unique place I want to try. River by a redoubt.
Did a bit caught a lot of trash, some needle nose pliers, a crap earring, hooks and a couple nice lures. My brother liked it so much he bought a powerful 360 magnet lol.

Did a bit caught a lot of trash, some needle nose pliers, a crap earring, hooks and a couple nice lures. My brother liked it so much he bought a powerful 360 magnet lol.
I be looking for Civil War relics when I go. Will let you know how it goes. I am 100% sure I will catch something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back