THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning to the crew. Time to report to the poop deck....:laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7:

And for the non believers that zone in the circle is what is known as the poop deck.

poop deck.jpg

Last edited:
lol... heh

**ARC digs feverishly through penny collection with magnification goggles on.***
ARC, I admire your patience you have way more than me. For the most part my old pennies except the the large ones went through the tumbler and back to the bank. Must have been some surprised folks back in the day. I seem to recall I have found a first year wheat cent believe it was 1909. I wanted to keep that one but somehow it went poof and got recirculated....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Well 335 posts ago you showed this-so I asked that-so I remembered-and you forgot.
Well you went all penny ga-ga and forgot-come on man up...:laughing7:

View attachment 2007399
LOL yeah,haven't gotten to breaking it up yet :laughing7: Been busy here,doing nothing,its a full time job.
Actually I have been busy. The "Boss" has got me helping her pick out the kitchen remodeling crap:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

LOL yeah,haven't gotten to breaking it up yet :laughing7: Been busy here,doing nothing,its a full time job.
Actually I have been busy. The "Boss" has got me helping her pick out the kitchen remodeling crap:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Been there-done that 3x.
Have fun.
The hermit Pepper quote:
"Buy it-buy it installed" :hello2::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back