THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

That is tough, partner. But as a great man once said and I have quoted here, "Endeavor to persevere!"
Yes indeed though also are lots of good people out here most people down my road know me well and are friendly with me just have a few people that aren't so nice to strangers. But I always go out and bring eggs and extra fruit and stuff when it's in season to my neighbors so I've got good standing with a lot of people out here.

Yes indeed though also are lots of good people out here most people down my road know me well and are friendly with me just have a few people that aren't so nice to strangers. But I always go out and bring eggs and extra fruit and stuff when it's in season to my neighbors so I've got good standing with a lot of people out here.
That is a nice thing to do for folks and it certainly will give you better shot at digging.

Here in the hills of Tennessee I always carry a jug of moonshine with me and give a swig to my neighbors and people down the mountain. They want to sign their property over to me by the third or fourth swig.

That is a joke by the way. I make them pay for the moonshine.

That is a nice thing to do for folks and it certainly will give you better shot at digging.

Here in the hills of Tennessee I always carry a jug of moonshine with me and give a swig to my neighbors and people down the mountain. They want to sign their property over to me by the third or fourth swig.

That is a joke by the way. I make them pay for the moonshine.
Lol we always have extra eggs in the warmer months and in summer extra fruit so I figure why let it go to waste I can make my neighbors and community happy so I'll walk around and see who wants some of the extra. Never hurts to bring a smile to peoples faces and to support one's community.

Lol we always have extra eggs in the warmer months and in summer extra fruit so I figure why let it go to waste I can make my neighbors and community happy so I'll walk around and see who wants some of the extra. Never hurts to bring a smile to peoples faces and to support one's community.
That is good behavior period. Well down young man.

groundhog.jpg

Ladles and jellyspoons,
I come before you, to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, the day after Friday,
There will be a ladies’ meeting for men only.
Admission is free, you can pay at the door,
There are plenty of seats, you can sit on the floor.
Wear your best clothes if you haven’t any,
And if you can come, please stay home.

I see you pulled through.... you and Rook have been MIA.... we were starting to get worried.
Covid was a pain but I still.... Was working. That's the reason for my absence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back