THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My ship has been grounded on the rocks since this covid.....I havnt been to sea in almost a month !! Ill get out and wet a line this weekend if the weather permits. Fish are chomping.....so I hear !!
you know what Mama said

Well guys....every once in awhile someone finds something of great importance. I have now confirmed 1715 fleet coins in a dune far from the rest of the fleet.....underwater mag surveys confirm a wreck off shore, and there is no doubt about the material being found....its from the 1715 fleet !! This summer I will explore in the water here, as there are no leases in this spot....this could be the one !! And......just south of the 1715 spot, is another area where 1500s coins are being found....wow...not more than 4 of us know the exact locations.....ill have some traveling plans this summer, and try to nail this down and get some booty !!

My ship has been grounded on the rocks since this covid.....I havnt been to sea in almost a month !! Ill get out and wet a line this weekend if the weather permits. Fish are chomping.....so I hear !!
Just think how much Bigger they will be When you DO get out :)

Well guys....every once in awhile someone finds something of great importance. I have now confirmed 1715 fleet coins in a dune far from the rest of the fleet.....underwater mag surveys confirm a wreck off shore, and there is no doubt about the material being found....its from the 1715 fleet !! This summer I will explore in the water here, as there are no leases in this spot....this could be the one !! And......just south of the 1715 spot, is another area where 1500s coins are being found....wow...not more than 4 of us know the exact locations.....ill have some traveling plans this summer, and try to nail this down and get some booty !!
Your gonna need some help carrying ALL that weight ,ya know what I mean :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back