THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yes....we change names alot.....although we have had some names stick around....I've been working on the "Lightin up" for 14 years. at least 4 different boats with that name over that time. We had 2 at the same time with that name.....very confusing to the boat watchers out there.

Certain boats get a reputation, and im proud to be on the "Lightin up" we definitely are a well known boat around the keys and bahamas. We are known as the laid back crew....we have no problems with any other boats or crews....we get along with everyone, and sometimes lead the way to New fishing grounds and adventures.....were pace setters, when we go somewhere others want to join our adventure !! Its been a great ride !! Wont be long before I'm back where I belong.....the bahamas !!

Looking into something called citizenship by decent. Since I'm the first male heir to my grandfather, I may have a chance at obtaining a duel citizenship like he had. From what I've been told its only offered to the first male heir to the last bahamian citizenship holder....im definitely looking into it.....my home island of keylargo has been over run with tourists and traffic. I want to go and live with sads669 in the out islands !!

Good morning, pirates. Busy day for me. You all have a good one.

1636985783860.gif

ARC Good Morning..Lets have a little fun and ask the Crew to try this.
There is eight coins heads tails etc.
In four moves by moving two coins that are next to each other only and don’t reverse them(heads tails to tails heads
End up with four tails and four heads with no spaces....
Good Luck

Attachments

• D595CE02-DE25-468A-9BB8-BB4AE86E33E5.jpeg
    D595CE02-DE25-468A-9BB8-BB4AE86E33E5.jpeg
    954.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 64E79F31-E1BE-4314-9697-4313FCB9A898.jpeg
    64E79F31-E1BE-4314-9697-4313FCB9A898.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 38
In four moves by moving two coins that are next to each other only and don’t reverse them(heads tails to tails heads
Good Luck
Do we get to keep the quarters? :laughing7:

Good Luck
Too early to be doing any thinking lol

Math is the bane of my existence. I see math and I'm out lol
I haven,t been on my A game lately,too much crap going on with the trial and all the daily gooniness from the Biden bunch.At my best I don,t do math well,right now I don,t do it at all.Gotta get my head cleared out somehow.

I haven,t been on my A game lately,too much crap going on with the trial and all the daily gooniness from the Biden bunch.At my best I don,t do math well,right now I don,t do it at all.Gotta get my head cleared out somehow.
Understandable lol but I won't say more on this as to keep in lie with rules lol. Don't need to be getting myself in trouble lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back