THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Here's hoping the whole crew has a great day. Heading off for my morning walk shortly. We picked up some Asian dumpling wrappers yesterday so on the menu tonight we'll be making some butternut squash raviolis with cream sauce. Those wrappers cost $1.99 for 1 lb which is a lot of wrappers so not worth making them from scratch. Got to remember to pick up some cream cheese and cream during my outing. The joys of getting older and having seniors moments....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:

T-net crew is at the top !!
20211113_081955.jpg

Good morning, Bill, Bart, releventchair, RTR and Billb. We had white stuff on our deck this morning. Not ready for that crud. Off to get beef for freezer. We are very blessed to live across the street from a farmer who raises cows for food. CUL8R
I’m going to go out today and try to start the snow blower and have it idle for awhile

Good morning, Bill, Bart, releventchair, RTR and Billb. We had white stuff on our deck this morning. Not ready for that crud. Off to get beef for freezer. We are very blessed to live across the street from a farmer who raises cows for food. CUL8R
Where's the beef?
What's your zip code.
Pasture raised 22 month old Black Angus, hung 3 weeks.
20210408_185449.jpg
20210408_185416.jpg

Attachments

• 20210408_185449.jpg
    20210408_185449.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Also thank you to all the kind welcome given and that will be gave. I've been part of this community a long time and appreciate the people here so much. I may be only starting to be confident and open up finally but I've always really enjoyed here. Just takes me a long time to feel okay( my mind is always overthrowing wondering is it okay to talk, is that normal to say, will people think I'm weird, it's a constant thing the curse of generalized anxiety disorder). I appreciate everyone making me feel so welcome and it feels good to have people I feel comfortable talking to.

Also thank you to all the kind welcome given and that will be gave. I've been part of this community a long time and appreciate the people here so much. I may be only starting to be confident and open up finally but I've always really enjoyed here. Just takes me a long time to feel okay( my mind is always overthrowing wondering is it okay to talk, is that normal to say, will people think I'm weird, it's a constant thing the curse of generalized anxiety disorder). I appreciate everyone making me feel so welcome and it feels good to have people I feel comfortable talking to.
JVA5th, You should be ok with the crew we haven't bitten anyone in ages....except for maybe WD but she snaps at everyone....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back