THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

In the marine industry my biggest challenge is drilling broken stainless hardware, or drilling through backing plates !! Cobalt is the go to.....high speed steel dosent seem to last long against stainless steel !!
Yeah bart you are right stainless steel is hard to drill to be a softer material than case hardened. It really takes a harder bit than the stainless material to drill it.I remember when I first started years ago I made a call on a big truck fleet and had one of my best drill bits as a demo in my hand. I told the manager this bit would drill anything. Should not have told him that.we went in the shop and he showed me a leaf spring off of a transport truck, handed me a drill and said drill it. Unfortunately I was disappointed. Looked at him and he was bent over laughing. I mean the bit wouldn’t even start. Burned the bit up. But he ended up being one of my best customers.:laughing7:

Just read this study.
Want a sugar hit? Go to the Golden Arches it seems.

"McCafe's Vanilla Chai Iced Frappe.
At 19 teaspoons — or 79 grams — of sugar"

WOW! Might as well mainline it. :laughing7:
no wonder they are so good... sheesh.... knowing that makes me wanna tell em... can i get 1/19 sugar please.

no wonder they are so good... sheesh.... knowing that makes me wanna tell em... can i get 1/19 sugar please.
I'm sure you would get this look.:laughing7:
20190820_101212.jpg

I like your picture WD.
Thank you.

Right above the hat, in the picture of our property, that cluster of trees, that is where the old foundation is. We didn’t even know it was there when we bought the property. Not really sure when we found it. I can’t remember, but it was quite a while after we bought it. It’s right off our stinking driveway!

Thank you.

Right above the hat, in the picture of our property, that cluster of trees, that is where the old foundation is. We didn’t even know it was there when we bought the property. Not really sure when we found it. I can’t remember, but it was quite a while after we bought it. It’s right off our stinking driveway!
Sheesh WD... i cannot see that well... i mean the thing is only 1 inch tall :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back