THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Now this rightly sucks, dark already.
I wanted to go play this late pm, and got the 👌from the Mrs.
Then I was doing something and realized that the time allotted was for the closing up chores.
Well that just sucks.
So the plan is to go out tomorrow and play all day.
Now I have to get this body moving in the early.
Got a 10 site permission that I might say hello too again as it's been awhile since I have been there.

Ran out of daylight here too.....
Got tangled up trying to mount snowblower on tractor after pulling and cleaning deck and removing loader.
Danged driveshaft is too short.
Ah well , it ain't snowing , yet.

Planned on taking the meat grinder outside and putting off the delayed work with it after getting the blower on ,after using the sweeper..
Can't put it off again tomorrow.

Started my exploration of the old john whalton farm plot. Lost to time and history, im the first to figure out exactly where his farm was !! So I started in on searching for the 1600 gold coins that are rumored to have been buried on the farm before he was killed and scalped by Indians in 1837 !!
Congratulations on your research paying off Bart, sounds like you're onto an undiscovered site. I was going to say, now that we're into November, at least you have some cooler weather... but I keep forgetting you're in Florida. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back