THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

No spoilers! We're behind a whole season because it cost extra $$ and "somebody" won't pay up!
I'm not gonna spoil it ,Just Watch the first 15 minutes(Season 4,Episode 1) ,and the reviews,:)!!!!
And you too will be hooked :):headbang:

I'm not gonna spoil it ,Just Watch the first 15 minutes(Season 4,Episode 1) ,and the reviews,:)!!!!
And you too will be hooked :):headbang:
Oh we are already hooked. We have watched what we could free, over and over. But our provider only offers season 1 &2 free. Season 3 they want what it would cost to go to a movie theater. :BangHead:
:BangHead: Well, my dad always says he'd wait until they aired it for free before he watched anything, so I guess this is the case for us. :crybaby2:

Started my exploration of the old john whalton farm plot. Lost to time and history, im the first to figure out exactly where his farm was !! So I started in on searching for the 1600 gold coins that are rumored to have been buried on the farm before he was killed and scalped by Indians in 1837 !!
Nice finds, Bart! I hope you find lots of goodies there and no one else catches wind of it.

So here's our biggest catch over the weekend. Gotta keep trying.

The day didn't start off very well. We missed a tie down in the make ready lane. When I put him in the water, he found out the hard way. He couldn't get the boat lined back up to rehook to the trailer. He had to ask for help from some guy on the dock next to us. Tossed him a rope, and he tried. Just couldn't get it. He had to cut the tie down strap. Fortunately that was the extent of the damage. So we provided the circus act for that day.

For the car enthusiasts on the site. I spotted an older car on my morning walk must have been quite the hot item back in it's heyday!

Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk

8e0125f2964163ad16a50b60cfbe5978d313ed96.jpg

The coots down here don't take off until the last second, and then they poop all over you and your bass boat.

3378476760_67dcfb40d6_b.jpg

The day didn't start off very well. We missed a tie down in the make ready lane. When I put him in the water, he found out the hard way. He couldn't get the boat lined back up to rehook to the trailer. He had to ask for help from some guy on the dock next to us. Tossed him a rope, and he tried. Just couldn't get it. He had to cut the tie down strap. Fortunately that was the extent of the damage. So we provided the circus act for that day.
Why couldn't you reattach the bow strap and crank the boat into position?

How embarrassing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back