THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Looks like Rusty got a new cat....
R (4).jpg

Good morning Bill, Bart and Antiquarian.

My dad was the same way about hugs, affection in general. My mom, eh, sometimes. I grew up without mostly. Then I gave them grandkids and that changed the whole dynamics.
The only thing sadder than a child not having any memories of a hug, is a child who never had any. -WIF

Here's a video about recovering plastic scrap from the ocean. Glad there are now a few organizations working on this cause.

It weird there's a few organizations that are seriously involved in trying to make it a better world
Then there's the organizations that spend 10000× more trying to escape to another world. :icon_scratch:

Well it seems that the young hens are starting to pay back with laying.
24 layers (4 being young) 22 eggs today.
So they're happy it seems.
Our Pips is laying again, all finished with the molt.
It seems that the extra protein can make a huge difference in shortening the length of the molt.
Now she's back to her former self.
Bubbles and her back roosting together again, but there seems to be a few young ones sharing their roost also.
The roosters are getting larger, and the deed is nearing to put them in the freezer.

Not the brightest light bulb today.
Changed it, 10 minutes later-BANG!
I'm sitting on a stool changing the door handle on the bathroom door.
The figging globe fell, hit the toilet seat and exploded!
Showered the room and my back in glass.
I turn slowly on the stool, looked around me, the globe disintegrated literally.
Ok, glass right out in the hall, nice. The Mrs walked by an hour later, there's a piece over here. 8ft around the corner out in the other room by one of Max's beds.
I felt somewhat venerable sitting there, in the middle of all this glass.
So 2 hrs of clean up, laundry, sweeping, vacuum cleaner, wet/dry vacuum to suck the glass out of the toilet.
The Mrs walked by and then told me there's glass out in the other room.
Sure enough around the corner 8ft from the bathroom door.
I even had to scrape out the glass that was embedded in the toilet seat.
(Mrs statement: Lucky you weren't sitting there when it came down)
Now I need to find another light.

Attachments

• 20210314_152903.jpg
    20210314_152903.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 17

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back