THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Rook, ARC

Morning Bill and Rusty

So was there any damage from the cold temps in the garden Bill?

Jim,

We haven't done any planting yet with the exception of a few green onion roots so everything including the garlic is ok.

We'll be picking up some leaf lettuce and kale plants at the nursery this morning and probably some swiss chard.

Miss Shep do you ever look for lakota fairburns?

Not as of yet, but 2 nieces have quite the collections. I also have a cousin that cut a hole in his wall, added special lights to make the most beautiful display to show off his exquisite collection. I have a good eye for spotting prairie agates. My old rock buddy had my cutting rocks on a tile saw after work yesterday. I hope the rattle rock hunting goes well today.

Morning Bart, Shep., WD
Hope you all have a great fun filled TGIF

Massive poison wood blisters forming from my wrist to about halfway to my elbow. Apparently there's poison bushes and trees in big pine.....not just big pines. If I don't seek out a steroid shot this will be one for the record books !! As the blisters form and ooze puss it spreads rapidly. Looks like a trip to the clinic for me.

Mornin all.

Yield-Sign-Poisonwood-300x266 (1).png

Thanks for the tip. I am still waiting for my friends to get their medical paperwork done so we can get on with the scuba training. I have already done as much of the online free course lesson that is available.

Good for you.

Sorry for your loss RR.

WHERE IS MSBEEPS?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back