THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bart... you back from the field already :P

heh heh heh

Stupid work !! Im going to some ball field soon !!

read to the end....

BvyBnmE.jpg

I got a baaaaad feeling about this....

EpYxcWw.jpg

Damn... we have been "picture heavy" today here...

PLEASE... no quoting posts WITH the pictures... just delete the pic attachment parts first.

Thank you for your cooperation :)

Like the thread to stick around without probs like the last one had.

A few days ago on another forum I won't mention, I found a rare bird. An actual nazi. This is a political forum, and it's virtually un-moderated, so this degenerate was making all sorts of racist and anti-semetic comments. VERY anti-semetic.

Now I may have a sizable collection of things that have swastikas on them, but I don't stand for this at all. I introduced myself to him with "Back in '44 my ancestors were given a license to hunt as many nazis as they could, and get paid for it! We should probably open up the season again." Curt, but compared to what he was spouting, I was the polite one.

So I check back today, and he responded with a very angry, and anti-semetic comment aimed at me (I'm not Jewish, but that's not the point), so I replied with this:

"Actually, Werner, we're all tickled to hear you say that. Quite frankly, watchin' Donny beat Nazis to death is the closest we ever get to goin' to the movies.”

114639.jpg

I feel much better now. :laughing7:

Off like a newscaster who just used the F word.

G night TreasureNet Crew.

C u n am.

My mom brought in a box of "donuts" out of the blue yesterday. I'm not much of a sweet tooth, and I don't like junk food, but I of course had to have one. So tonight I notice that the box doesn't even say that they are donuts. Apparently they are "Yeast Rings".

I'm sorry, what the hell is a yeast ring? :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back