THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Capture.PNG

I dont remember this being it.

Yes sir , still got the cabin, living semi rustic is fun but so is living in a normal house lol

20210422_072930.jpg

Last edited:
Wazzz up...geo dog !!

I would give you a "like" for that picture Pepper...

But i dont like it.

:P

You're lucky it's only a picture-try to actually dealing with the reality of it. Brrrrrrr! Yuk!

Though looking through a photo archive it was April 26th 5 yrs ago we had double the amount. So maybe it's going to be a mirror type year-drought type of a season.

Anyone recognize the bent buckle have a feeling its military...

20210422_073924.jpg

20210422_074738.jpg

Attachments

• 20210422_074738.jpg
    20210422_074738.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
ARC....I think thats the dog park ballfield when they were in construction mode.

Screenshot_20210422-080339_Maps.jpg here it is today. I hunted that lot behind and across the street.....almost impossible to even walk in. 1 foot of standing water also. Looks to be the finished ball field from your pic.

I think the picture i showed IS IT !

Um... I think... :)

Said "down the road"... if i remember correctly.

Yes... try this spot Bart.,, i imagine it might be across the road. ... but ? ?

Sheesh... i am gonna have to give you some other spots after this. :)

You can see in your black and white they were just starting on the tennis courts. Popular dog park too.

Yes... try this spot Bart.,, i imagine it might be across the road. ... but ? ?

Sheesh... i am gonna have to give you some other spots after this. :)

Hunted it yesterday with no luck....some of the thickest swampy land I've ever been in....impossible to swing a coil in. Very very thick.

Only thing is its quite a few miles from the flea market area. And no school anywhere near by.

Only thing is its quite a few miles from the flea market area. And no school anywhere near by.

"school" was never mentioned... Dont know where that came into this.

He made it sound like it was an abandoned ball field.

You can see in your black and white they were just starting on the tennis courts. Popular dog park too.

This was taken from the historical imagery in Google Earth Pro.

Three weeks ago, my uncle was told he had three months to live. He was riddled with Liver, pancreatic and colon cancer. He died this morning.

Oh Ethan, I am so sorry for you and your family’s loss. Peace, strength and comfort to all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back