RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_scratch:

Attachments

• 1_250.jpg
    1_250.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 61
the two on top are arguing back and forth saying you help no you help

Hey ECS... I notice you don't using the "like" button much.

So who wants to head over to my house and take a few naked pictures of my wife and send them to me, or post them on here. Should have been home a week ago, but still stuck here.

Any takers; if your worried about the guns then I would take old ones if anyone has any.

So who wants to head over to my house and take a few naked pictures of my wife and send them to me, or post them on here. Should have been home a week ago, but still stuck here.

Any takers; if your worried about the guns then I would take old ones if anyone has any.

lol.

Wow......lot going on at this end. Just found out I leave for lake Michigan one week from tomorrow. Long trip from key largo by boat !! Takeing the big yacht through the erie barge canal and into the great lakes with a final destination of bay harbor michagan. Ill probaly jump ship in chicago and fly back to the keys for a fishing/shell diving/treasurehunting trip. Signed on as first mate for this trip. Get to treasure hunt as much as I can all the way up. Might have to do some night missions just to make it happen. Hope it blows some so I can get some time off to treasure hunt in Beaufort north Carolina. I do well there with the civil war stuff. Woo hooo !! Gonna take a month I bet to get there.

Wow sounds like a serious trip man.

Whats going on with the wood thing and fishing ?

AARC,

To bad about that.... Mrs Brown's videos are a bit risque so maybe just as well. Mind you the BBC are pretty loosey goosey as to what they allow also youtube for that matter.

Regards + HH

Bill

AARC,

Is he being stingy with you.

Maybe Mrs Brown can cheer you up.

QUOTE]

I still cannot see videos here.

Oddjob,
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. There was quite a long stretch where both my wife and me did a lot of business travel between the 2 of us.
Some guys asked me if I was jealous.....I said no way she's high maintenance if someone wants to foot my share of the bills go for it....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

I wonder if the James gang actually hid loot while on the lam? Or just wise tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back