RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,

I'll try to track down the episode where he impersonates a German General....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

In english his voice is nearly the same as in the german version!

This episode was great! Love it when he gets a break down after the Gestapo was out of the room :laughing7: But he mastered it very well :icon_thumright:

How is Klink´s "girlfriend" or better said cleaning woman called in english? Also "Kallinke" ?
In the german version he calls her so great names :laughing7:
One time he tells Hogan that his Kallinke brushes all night long and she does n´t wear undies when she is cleaning the rooms and Klink find this situation allays horrible LOL
Anyway, also when the germans get muck around (again...:laughing7:), it is a very very funny and TIMELESS series!!
My older daughter loves it since she was 12 and she watched the entire series minimum 3 times too.

Btw: when we talk about prison camps - I love also the movie The great Escape ! Also a cult movie!!

Bill,

I am also a big Magnum P.I. fan!!

Here is Robin´s Nest nowadays. Was sold some time ago for 15.000.000 $

Gilligan's island.

ECS reminds me of Gilligan :P

:)

Munster's... Adams Family.

3 Stooges... little Rascals.

lol... remember that do ya :)

Gilligan was First Mate, not a cabin boy like someone we know. :laughing7:

yep... just like you... only you were ALOT of peoples "first mate".

:P

:)

Tom,

This one's for you German Pork Roast or it could be for ECS also because it uses beer of course you'd never expect that from a German recipe.....lol.

that looks good but i'm having hamburger with cheese and bacon on it

Guess he will not be on Promi Dinner. LOL

Funny thing is if he still remained in Germany he would likely be at the Job Center, such an oppressed nation.

ECS you must be really friggin bored. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back