RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

This is certainly food for thought....a bit late for 1984 but with AI, etc a lot of what he's talking about is very plausible.

Randy,

Here's an earlier thread on the same subject which might be worth reviewing.

Regards + HH

Bill

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...s-treasures-do-they-likely-still-exist-2.html

Looks like it's going to be a good read. The way i look at the whole Jesse James treasures is this. If they robbed all these places and people, what did they spend it on besides booze, hookers and ammo? Whatever they had left they could have hidden. I'm fortunate enough to live in a state where him and his brother robbed a stage coach.

Randy,

Good luck but I'm a bit skeptical if they managed to rob more than enough for their needs, ie; stashed a lot of surplus why would they risk getting caught and probably hung and continue to rob banks, stage coaches, etc....

But heck anything is possible....so good luck on your quest.

Regards + HH

Bill

Not going to waste my time actually hunting that stuff. I'm content with metal decteting old homes.

Looks like it's going to be a good read. The way i look at the whole Jesse James treasures is this. If they robbed all these places and people, what did they spend it on besides booze, hookers and ammo? Whatever they had left they could have hidden. I'm fortunate enough to live in a state where him and his brother robbed a stage coach.

Randy it is " his brother and he"
you are young enough to get the grammar correct

watch and learn kid! watch and learn

Video is unavailable

Whats going on with the wood thing and fishing ?

Im lucky to have a good partner and an employee to keep the wood thing going. They will continue to aquire and cut mahogany when im gone. There are enough logs on site for many days of cutting right now. I just started with gibson gutiars today..........I was cutting a mahogany on the side of the road , and this guy comes up and says call gibson gutiars and tell them rick told you to call. He goes on to tell me that it would be a tragedy to see gutiar quality wood be made into furniture. He said that there is a possibility that they may want all our wood, and would pay us well for it. He refused to tell me his last name and insisted that they know him at gibson and to call them as soon as I can. So here I am at 3:00 am drafting emails to heritage and gibson gutiars. As far as fishing goes...........I guess the billionaire boss has won me back to his side. I will fish part time on the commercial long line boat when ever I can. My rich boss has promised me a raise and the caretakers job. He just got another new boat so ill have a 45 foot tiara exspress sport fish. Im having rupp riggers put on and new bottom paint. It has a brownie third lung and quick disconnects in the transom. Its a twin 700 cumins diesel boat that crusises at 30 kts. I will take care of 5 or six properties and spread myself between 2 different captains and 6 or 8 different boats ranging from 18 foot to 93 foot. Im not sure how many vehicles and golf carts I will have to maintain but this is a great job !! I will maintain all there assets in the keys and still be there fishing and diving guide when there here. Im still hashing out the details but I think its a done deal !! Ive already worked for them the last 10 years and when I said I might go and long line full time they gave me a raise and bought a new boat and offered the caretaker position. Right now im just going with the flow and seeing how this is all gonna work out. Either way im doing what I love, and thats important to me. Woo hooo life is good right now !! Adventure lies ahead !!

Man.......just realized that I left my windows open. Its been pouring for an hour into my truck !!! Son of a......... wow. What a mess !! That sucks !!

photo-879.JPG never had it checked yet.......but ya......its just got to be fake. Im thinking stainless steel. The amethyst ring was a sweet find though. That little swim hole always has something good !!photo-880.JPG its taken me awhile to get my breath back after seeing that medallion sitting on the bottom.

Folks,

This is certainly food for thought....a bit late for 1984 but with AI, etc a lot of what he's talking about is very plausible.

David Icke may is not the best source. Is he talking again about his "reptiles" and "Aliens" in this video? :laughing7:
But anyway, he is right about the "culling".... (G5 ?!)
And the biggest question - WHO decides who will survive this?
It´s a good idea at all but we should start with the greedy and psychopath so called "Elites"..... :icon_thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back