RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 400.gif
    400.gif
    654.3 KB · Views: 86
Wake up guys!!

Here is "wicked Tanja" for you :laughing7:

Attachments

• 609003911962fb048f8bc5e989260d99.jpg
    609003911962fb048f8bc5e989260d99.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 61
Tom,
Yeah he's considered a bit of an oddball....but it is a bit scary how Artificial Intelligence is creeping into every corner of our lives.

Regards + HH

Bill

David Icke may is not the best source. Is he talking again about his "reptiles" and "Aliens" in this video? :laughing7:
But anyway, he is right about the "culling".... (G5 ?!)
And the biggest question - WHO decides who will survive this?
It´s a good idea at all but we should start with the greedy and psychopath so called "Elites"..... :icon_thumright:

Guys,

my wife´s smart-phone is broke so I build her an analog weather app :laughing7:

Attachments

• Weather app.jpg
    Weather app.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 46
Tom,
Yeah he's considered a bit of an oddball....but it is a bit scary how Artificial Intelligence is creeping into every corner of our lives.

Regards + HH

Bill

This psycho parasites simple turn into absolute control freaks.
History shows it a 1000 times what will happen to them at the end... The people will turn into Berserk´s and that will be very painful for them! :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• anabaptist_poly2.jpg
    anabaptist_poly2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 45
  • e9d7253c9efdb7a5dbb5dbe9c34623c8.jpg
    e9d7253c9efdb7a5dbb5dbe9c34623c8.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 46
View attachment 1592023 never had it checked yet.......but ya......its just got to be fake. Im thinking stainless steel. The amethyst ring was a sweet find though. That little swim hole always has something good !!View attachment 1592024 its taken me awhile to get my breath back after seeing that medallion sitting on the bottom.

I think that is a 1994 Mardi Gras Zulu member medallion.

Well it sure had my heart beating !! I never herd bout the mardi gra zulu thing but ill have to check that out.

Good morning guys !! Its been pouring rain here since 200 am. Might have to go hit Dennys with my boy, they got some great chocolate chip pancakes !!

sounds good i'm going to a car show later this evening i am going to take a camera and post some pics

Hey oddjob I saw that you were wondering about G.I.B. last I had herd from him he was flying out of marathon here in the keys. I tried to hook up and hunt with him but we missed each other. After that I never saw another post out of him. Maybe he is sailing in the islands or something. I too miss his posts !!

hey you posted it

Alright.........since we all seem to love coffee here, then lets here what your drinking. I myself enjoy the "cafe bustello" brand in the k-cup for my kurig machine. Of course we are out of my cafe bustello this morn so I have to drink some weak brand of medium roast. 1526732046933-217394993.jpg here it is. Eight o clock, ive had whole beans for the grinder from these guys that were great but this is just weak.

15267323714941064781438.jpg man I love this little machine.

You can tell I havnt had coffee yet all my pics are sideways.

i don't drink coffee yet i'm still full of energy when i get up

Your making me jealous gold boy. I didnt have my first cup until I was 35. So im still kinda new to coffee too

the only time i drank coffee when i was wanting to try it i kinda liked it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back