Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello I posted this earlier it is about the size of a quarter any ideas on what it is or where I should look would be great. Thank you east coast image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

TH said to stop the insults and apparently you se fit to ignore that. Fair enough, i can take a ban with the best of them. Yea, i am calling you out. Not once have you offered anything other then criticism on these threads. Your negativity is clearly coming from a deficit in frontal lobe dysfunction. Have you had a recent brain MRI? Does diffuse cerebral atrophy and ischemic white matter changes ring a bell? I already posted four 1/2 reales verified by ARRC and you dismissed them as "lead sinkers." Every time i post an acid test you tell me i am doing it wrong. Nitric sent me a PM advising me what to buy and i had to put my medical license and finger prints on the line to get it. You ignore all those findings as well. I know what you are after...you will never know where i am hunting, never! TH, if you are reading this then i will take you there on gentleman's honor just to end this nonsense. TH is an honorable and trustworthy man, i find you lacking. We can end all your nonsense and shut you up next friday. I love would do it earlier but i hold life and death in my hands every day.... Cant just skip bail and head off to the beach.

I thought TH was referring to you.:tongue3: Crispen, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I read your posts carefully and you havent proven any of your claims of a Spanish shipwreck. Take it to Today's Finds. You can brag all you want over there. I am here to ID the items and thats what I did. I have never personally attacked you. Im sorry you are unwilling to learn the hobby.

You should not have had to show your medical license send fingerprints to buy that test kit. Thats weird. I didnt know that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Bch, the only reason I commented on the blob was I saw something on it that looked familiar. I look for certain things and patterns. The stuff I study are small as you have seen. I will post more pictures later. When I said I saw what looked like a boot. It was the way it was shaped. The Jesuits were able to hide their messages. Very discreet clues.make it look natural and it easily overlooked. Most of what we learned came from the hunters out west. With large monuments the size of a dump truck and bigger. That's how we learned the signs and symbols. Well at least I did. Most completely overlook the small things. That is why some think I'm not taken seriously. That's fine. If given the chance. I will change their minds. So of my material are to small . Taking a picture will not give it justice. I have been testing my theory for years now. I have a few more trips to make before it put to the test. Until then I will try to learn and share what I can. When I stop learning I will be dead. Who knows that be a new beginning.
BWB

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Dont worry Bob I think this thread has gotten a little carried away. We havent even tested the item in question yet. The OPs item is the size of a quarter. It appears melted. It could be anything. I really dont see and faces or patterns in the pictures posted by the OP.. sorry.

Upvote 0
T I already posted four 1/2 reales verified by ARRC and you dismissed them as "lead sinkers."
This one I havent seen. I do not follow your posts. Thats great news crispen! Can you direct me to the thread?

Upvote 0
Hey? You guys? Can someone sneak one in my yard? It would give me something productive to do! :laughing7: Trying to figure out the mystery!

Actually! Honestly! I have learned a lot in this thread by running and looking things up! There are subjects and Ideas I never knew existed! Cool stuff!

Im learning too but Im not sure what. :icon_scratch: Is it true you now need to show fingerprints for Nitric Acid?

Upvote 0
I haven't checked into it in a long time But, Yes, I think it was the patriot act? or maybe the OK city bombing that changed some of those laws. It also depends on strength, and quantity. It's been a long time since I was studying and looking into it. I forget a lot! But I do remember having to have a license in some states or may even be fed now. SO........I would say yes, it is true! I would not doubt that one bit.

OK thanks. So I am learning something. I guess I should be glad I have a bottle of Nitric in storage.

Upvote 0
What part of "end it" is hard to understand? Feud ends now!

Treat all members with respect whether it is a newbie or veteran hunter posting..... TreasureNet owns all forums and all posts will be by the rules.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
For those who care. I trust Treasure Hunter with my life. One of my friends wants to try out the 3030....so we are taking TH out to our site where we have been digging up all the things that seem impossible. He will never hunt here again, and most of you will not have the guts to disagree with his findings. For those who are somewhat based in reality it will end this nonsense.

Always happy to hunt with a friend, maybe TH will dig up the piece that defines the area we have been looking for.
Don't hate the player, hat the game...

Upvote 0
crispen I will be the first to congratulate you when I see a Spanish or Native Indian artifact. Maybe I missed it but your threads were so confusing and your photos poor that I gave up trying to help. No hate here. Never was. Good luck.

Im not here to make friends,(I have enough of them already) I'm just here to learn, share, teach others and make the correct ID. And Im not right 100% of the time. Nobody is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sounds good to me[emoji2] , You can come to mine to. I haven't been digging yet.

Upvote 0
108 posts trying to identify one quarter sized melted blob of metal? :laughing7: Its really not that complicated. Lets try to concentrate on the item posted by eastcoastdigger21. Its only fair to him.

For the record, I never said the OPs item wasn't silver. That remains to be seen. It hasnt been tested by anyone as far as I know. Even if it turns out to be scrap silver, it will be hard to prove the Native Indians melted it. We can never say with 100% certainty but its more than likely not an artifact.

Upvote 0
East coast was the one I was talking about

Upvote 0
Backwoodsbob, I dont see any engraving or signs in your rocks, sorry. Maybe I just dont know how to read hidden Jesuit signs?

Upvote 0
That's ok, believe me it's the hardest part. They use the same numbers to start with. I look for the numbers,17,23,27,25,57,75,33,35,55,777,.87,267,45,177 those are on most of the stuff

Upvote 0
The stuff is small that's one reason it's hard to see. The angle has a lot to do with it. If you look straight on you can't see it. Some of the words are over layed on top of each other. The symbols run together making it harder. The numbers will be together to form a word. If it was easy their sites would be found sooner. Thwy don't just use the symbols. You might see the letter SJ then numbers. They've giving you a Bible verse to look at. St.John 7:5 or 5:7.. The mushroom that is seen is not a mushroom. It's a tree. The tree of Eden. It's giving you a direction. There Is a Bible verse that goes with it. It's about when God told Adam and Eve to leave the garden. They went east of Eden. Now you have an idea of what I mean. I can show you but it is hard to tell you.

Upvote 0
The stuff is small that's one reason it's hard to see. The angle has a lot to do with it. If you look straight on you can't see it. Some of the words are over layed on top of each other. The symbols run together making it harder. The numbers will be together to form a word. If it was easy their sites would be found sooner. Thwy don't just use the symbols. You might see the letter SJ then numbers. They've giving you a Bible verse to look at. St.John 7:5 or 5:7.. The mushroom that is seen is not a mushroom. It's a tree. The tree of Eden. It's giving you a direction. There Is a Bible verse that goes with it. It's about when God told Adam and Eve to leave the garden. They went east of Eden. Now you have an idea of what I mean. I can show you but it is hard to tell you.

Are you saying the Jesuits put little numbers on these rocks and tossed them around? I have met many people here at TN that see these numbers you speak of so there may be something to it but I just dont see it, sorry, and I always dismissed it. But thanks for explaining it. I believe that I now understand.

What about the Bible? Can you see the hidden messages there too?

Here's one to think about I found online while searching pereidolia that may give you a chuckle. :laughing7:

pareidolia-everyday-things-a-07.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back