Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello I posted this earlier it is about the size of a quarter any ideas on what it is or where I should look would be great. Thank you east coast image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Only if you know what message their trying to tell you.I gave you an example and that was one of them. Now if you know the way of God. Yoy will know that's not the best way. Simply put how do they think. The code is the word. That why they all knew the code. It's the location that may not be known

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Backwoodsbob I have to admit you got my curiosity because I have had discussions with other TN members that swear they see little numbers in old photographs, rocks paintings and things. I used to think they were looking for attention. But now I believe they are telling the truth. I believe you guys really see these numbers.

What it means, I do not know. Bob are you also seeing numbers in the OPs melted blob?

BTW I do not see these numbers.

Upvote 0
It's like looking for your keys. Some Times we can't see them laying right in front of us.

Upvote 0
Ok, I'm not going into details because this is a family site. But there may have or may not have been a time or two in my very distant past, That those pics would have scared me to death!
You crack me up. :laughing7:

Upvote 0
Patients is one of the things that the Jesuits had. That is something you will need in order to solve their puzzle.

Upvote 0
At least we are laughing[emoji2] good night y'all BWB

Upvote 0
I did on east coast but can say on the other. I would need to see it again with a close up and both sides

Upvote 0
I did on east coast but can say on the other. I would need to see it again with a close up and both sides

OP means Original Poster and that is eastcoasthunter21. That's interesting that you would see numbers on this item that I believe is a melted blob of metal. Wouldnt the fire and the process of melting metal burn away any numbers engraved by the Jesuits?

Upvote 0
My piece was actually black when I found it . It had a thin coat of silver on it. As I was cleaning it I noticed the color was changing. They knew it would turn black . Theses guy were no run of the mill cowboys.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back