Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Im thinking of going to spirit mountains. Is there anything i should look out for?

Anyone who looks like this....

mib.jpg

Im thinking of going to spirit mountains. Is there anything i should look out for?

This "person of interest" also.

funny-pictures-humor-pink-dress-costume.png

Careful........they may be selling hot dogs and t-shirts.

Last edited:
I have read that there.may be something of interest in the southwest superstitions or spirit mountains. I think spirit mountains since the government may be trying hiding something there from what I heard.

I will look out for men in suits. Thanks

hey STIGMA/OPHIR... ya gonna finish this thread where NP left off??used to be an entertaining thread..

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sleepy2: :lurk: :nono:

Last edited:
hey STIGMA/OPHIR... ya gonna finish this thread where NP left off??used to be an entertaining thread..
don't know who he is or who he was talking to but is looks like he had some great thoughts maybe he could help me find some of that stuff he was talking about if I ever could get there

You think Paul? I know how much you miss NP and how disappointed we all were when the mission tour was cancelled. You missed the chance to pick the brain of one of the great thinkers of our time. Just think of the secret history that was within our grasp.

You think Paul? I know how much you miss NP and how disappointed we all were when the mission tour was cancelled. You missed the chance to pick the brain of one of the great thinkers of our time. Just think of the secret history that was within our grasp.

Frank,

How true. Especially so when you consider that the real Jacob Waltz was killed many years before the double showed up at Julia's front door.:o

Just wondering if we have to be careful what we say about NP since his story about the mission on Burns Ranch turned out to be......fictitious. Still.......he did keep the conversation lively for quite a while.:lurk:

Take care,

Joe

If the history of this forum and others holds true, there will be another one along shortly, threatening to refuse to disclose the exact location of their big find.

Can I take his place ??? :dontknow: :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::laughing7::laughing7:

Deducer you poste --> threatening to refuse to disclose the exact location of their big find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I qualify completely on thia. never never, never, will I talk unlesssss-----

Don Jose de La Mancha

Can I take his place ??? :dontknow: :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::laughing7::laughing7:

Deducer you poste --> threatening to refuse to disclose the exact location of their big find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I qualify completely on thia. never never, never, will I talk unlesssss-----

Don Jose de La Mancha

Pfft - who are you trying to kid RDT?!! Even a casual reader of your posts knows all it would take would be a cute lady batting her eyelashes at you, and you'd spill all your secrets!!! :)

Sigh Cubber yes, unfortunately I am a healthy, red blooded Yankee, male, even you being my good friend could probably con me enough to spill the location. However you will never have success if you don't offer me coffee, or !!!:occasion14:

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. My offer is mostly to give el Cholla Jumper something to do, or fi - discuss..

p.p.s as for cute ladies batting their eyelashes, didn't work for my cute mule ---??? but then ??????

Last edited:
Deducer,

You wrote elsewhere:

"Pending a reply from Diane Hadley regarding some questions I have about the translation of Fr. Segesser's papers, particularly his grasp of Spanish, I am now of the belief that the "spelling errors" could simply have just been intentional, and not necessarily coded (except for the missing "R" from "Coazon" which we see above the horse's mane), and were done for the same reason that Spanish was used as the language on those stones: to disguise authorship."

You are using an excellent source there. Believe she can shed a great deal of personal insight into Father Charles Polzer. Diane does not believe in "Jesuit Treasure".

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back