Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Was not BB location Crawfords empty hole not far from Dons Camp

Frank,

I put the location on my topo program......a number of years ago. When BB was getting ready to show us where he was going, I just put my finger on the spot before he could get a word out. His mouth just dropped open. As I had told him,
most of us would just need a bottle of water and a bag of chips for the hike. He kept telling us how difficult it would be to get to the location. I couldn't do it now, and BB could barely do it at the Rendezvous. He was a beat puppy when he got back.

Still, he gets props for showing up and doing it. I will post the location when I get home tonight.

Take care,

Joe

The folks with multiple identities are getting a little tiresome.

Joe Ribaudo

Agreed...............I only have 1 sign in as Somero, despite it being me, myself and I and whatever those other voices in my head may be saying or doing :tongue3: That might explain a few things...............:icon_scratch:

Of course I don't listen to that voice that says "don't post this" or the one that says "We need to find out more about that Holy Stone thing at the rendezvous"

Sorry just trying to spread some humor, after all its a good day and temps are dropping here.

Last edited:
Its not the photo i posted with the arrows....Since -Not Dirty Peralta Boots- said the negatives were in his family im sure NDPB could bring that along to the meet n greet?

Its not the photo i posted with the arrows....Since -Not Dirty Peralta Boots- said the negatives were in his family im sure NDPB could bring that along to the meet n greet?

Vastterrain,

You are correct. It's not your posted photo with the arrows. Other than that, they are the same photo.

Sorry for my mistake,

Joe Ribaudo

Ok , maybe you didn't understood my question , and I ask again : Where ( in what location ) BB believed was the LDM ?
Thank you in advance and excuse my insistence .

Ahh ok, my bad. As Joe already mentioned, the location was fairly close to the Don's camp. Maybe he can pinpoint it on a map for you, as I don't recall exactly where it was. :icon_scratch:

Ahh ok, my bad. As Joe already mentioned, the location was fairly close to the Don's camp. Maybe he can pinpoint it on a map for you, as I don't recall exactly where it was. :icon_scratch:

Thank you for your reply , and thanks too Frank and Joe for their help .
I am not interested so much to need a pinpoint in a map of this location . I want to see only how close was BB thoughts from my thoughts about LDM location .

Do you know where that house is from? I do and have been there a few times....

mission_zps9c645b8c.jpg

From the time this picture was taken, you should still be able to find considerable portions of the ruins today. It seems doubtful that this building ever existed on......or near, the Burns Ranch.:dontknow:

Just one man's opinion,

Joe Ribaudo

That's what everyone is wondering......if its a real building, painting, in arizona, old mission, out house?
Would be nice if you could clear this up for us !

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply , and thanks too Frank and Joe for their help .
I am not interested so much to need a pinpoint in a map of this location . I want to see only how close was BB thoughts from my thoughts about LDM location .

BB located his site from a flash of light while traveling in a plane over the mountain. He has special powers. After all he is the Blind Bowman. Research that name

BB located his site from a flash of light while traveling in a plane over the mountain. He has special powers. After all he is the Blind Bowman. Research that name

His name heard very Indian . I would never asked from him to target an apple on my head .

Last edited:

It would be great if you could tell us the location.
Was it or is it even in the area we are talking about?

Daugela

" Do you know where that house is from? I do and have been there a few times...." :tongue3:

Ruin.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back