Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

:3some:somehiker,cactusjumper,vastterain, I guess we will all have to introduce our selves at the rendezvous,and by the way,bring two things plenty of film, and a new attitude,because Im bringing your crying towels,:laughing7::cat::cat::cat:np

OH...by the way,did I mention,Im very familiar with speaking at treasure shows from events in the past. Maybe I forgot to mention that.

Last edited:
:3some:somehiker,cactusjumper,vastterain, I guess we will all have to introduce our selves at the rendezvous,and by the way,bring two things plenty of film, and a new attitude,because Im bringing your crying towels,:laughing7::cat::cat::cat:np

I for one, will be looking forward to having you act as a tour guide for our visit to the Burns Ranch, NP.
I'm hoping Rick will come along as well, and show us some of what he and his friends have found out there.
Just wondering though. Are you saying the last photo I posted is NOT of the spot where Ward's cabin was located ??

OH...by the way,did I mention,Im very familiar with speaking at treasure shows from events in the past. Maybe I forgot to mention that.

somehiker,I didn't reply,but if you can read the above that's my reply,np

to all,I look forward to coming to the rendezvous,and being able to show were the mission site is located,great picture cactusjumper,np
Not Peralta, you said that your health isn`t the best. So if you want to show some of us the mission site, I will volunteer to pack in your gear for you so you won`t have to carry anything but your walking stick. Chuck

NP,what day are you going to be there,and when are all of us going to take this hike to the mission,or bobs cabin.
By your remarks it is not to far off of a main trail or road.
If Chuck cant make it,I will carry your gear. Or both of us will.

393stroker,thank you very much,but we can all drive to it,its not only easy to find,but you can drive right up to it,at least last month we did, and guess what, it was still there,thank you again,np:cat:
roadrunner,thanks for the offer,we will all get together and have some good pictures and fun.np:cat:

Last edited:
Not Peralta,

Right near the old Burns ranch, about 500-1000 feet to the southwest and on the same side of Peralta road, was a series of mines at one time, one nice downshaft and several prospect holes. Almost right on Peralta road. There also were several buildings there at one time which are long gone now. Do you think these mines (and buildings ) had anything to do with the mission being in that area ? There are a couple other mineshafts almost straight west of these mines but on the other side of Peralta road. They are maybe 1/3 - 1/2 mile from the road. There was year round water near these mines at one time, and of course at the Burns ranch also.

Matthew

matthew Roberts, I have been researching the mission sight for many years, I would not be surprised at anything,theres probably over three dozen old mines in this area,theres five I know of that are sealed,and I do mean sealed,theres some on burns ranch and also on the cattle lease,the old mission site is very interesting because of the different people's that visited there , and how far they traveled to get there,and why,if you make it to the rendezvous I will explain what Im talking about, and show you.its a real mystery that's been lurking for a long time.np:cat:

Will bez the onlyz German Lady hang gliding into z camp :tongue3:

Last year at the Rendezvous some were waiting in vain for another "mystery" character having something to do with the Burns Ranch and it's ever changing history. Supposedly an attractive woman of German heritage, this "Kristy Ann Knutsorn" was, in addition to being highly skilled in Hang Gliding, was also supposed to be some sort of High Spiritualist, an initiate of 72 degrees as I recall. I mentioned that I had found some videos of someone who seemed to fit the bill, while searching for connections involving the Rosicrucian Order/Fraternity mentioned in "daringEagle"s posts.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...dutchman-government-conspiracy-request-7.html

"Hoops told me on the night of June 1, 2009 …………. that’s the anniversary of Leibniz solving Descartes’ code ………. There was a secret meeting between representatives of the German Knights Templars, a German Neo Nazi group, and Holy Stones Inc. During that meeting gifts were exchanged. Holy Stones Inc. gave to the Templars and Nazis two of the coin logos poured from the gold - platinum from the Punisher mine, and Holy Stones received a copy of an original Rosicrucian. And that book is now in the safety deposit box of Holy Stones Inc."

"13darkknights" is the handle used by Emory Taylor for some of the story.
PARA: Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

I have re-found the link to that video.

Click on the header at the top of the video for more information.

Regards:SH.

Last edited:
393stroker,thank you very much,but we can all drive to it,its not only easy to find,but you can drive right up to it,at least last month we did, and guess what, it was still there,thank you again,np:cat:
roadrunner,thanks for the offer,we will all get together and have some good pictures and fun.np:cat:

If you where here last month,or this month,PM me amd I will meet you there.
I am about 15 minutes from there.

roadrunner, thanks, I will when im ready thanks,np

somehiker,Im fully aware of chuck Crawford,the only stones im bringing are my own,if every one wants purple and black stones that talk to them,they will have to wait for a good bar fight.np:cat:

Last year at the Rendezvous some were waiting in vain for another "mystery" character having something to do with the Burns Ranch and it's ever changing history. Supposedly an attractive woman of German heritage, this "Kristy Ann Knutsorn" was, in addition to being highly skilled in Hang Gliding, was also supposed to be some sort of High Spiritualist, an initiate of 72 degrees as I recall. I mentioned that I had found some videos of someone who seemed to fit the bill, while searching for connections involving the Rosicrucian Order/Fraternity mentioned in "daringEagle"s posts.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lost-dutchman-s-mine/209534-dutchman-government-conspiracy-request-7.html

"Hoops told me on the night of June 1, 2009 ............. that’s the anniversary of Leibniz solving Descartes’ code .......... There was a secret meeting between representatives of the German Knights Templars, a German Neo Nazi group, and Holy Stones Inc. During that meeting gifts were exchanged. Holy Stones Inc. gave to the Templars and Nazis two of the coin logos poured from the gold - platinum from the Punisher mine, and Holy Stones received a copy of an original Rosicrucian. And that book is now in the safety deposit box of Holy Stones Inc."

"13darkknights" is the handle used by Emory Taylor for some of the story.
PARA: Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

I have re-found the link to that video.

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHvXNeLHSlI

Click on the header at the top of the video for more information.

Regards:SH.

She have a glass eye?

The other day it sounded like everyone at the rendezvous would be respectful of different opinions...now I wonder....np:cat:

to all, do you believe the stone tablets and the Tucson artifacts are an original idea? and have you ever entertained that they are good copies of another map?
why were these articles brought out to the public? I want to here your thoughts, what do you think the real message is hidden in these items,np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back