Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

I try to be nice to somebody, despite past events, and extend a hand hoping to help and make them feel welcome to come to the rendezvous..........................so I ask myself "Why Bother?" Maybe because I feel sorry for NP and I would like to hear his "information" in person.

I guess I do have a conscience...........does that make me a "Real Person?"

Gentleman I have asked politely that you stop the insults and animosity towards each other, if it does not stop your going to force us to take action.....

I will not keep asking...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Did I miss something here :icon_scratch:

I thought I was being nice........................unless somebody complained about me again. I guess sincerity and being nice are not a good thing :dontknow:

Shall I revert to borderline :censored:

Did I miss something here :icon_scratch:

I thought I was being nice........................unless somebody complained about me again. I guess sincerity and being nice are not a good thing :dontknow:

Shall I revert to borderline :censored:

I think something was lost in translation Somero. Honestly, when I saw your post I thought maybe you were being sarcastic or were angry with NP, but the more I looked at it, the more I thought I was just misunderstanding your post. It didn't look like NP took it in a wrong light, but I suspect because of all the shenanigans over the last month or so in the LDM section the moderators are probably watching things closely and just misinterpretted your reponse as well.

I'd just chalk it up to misunderstanding and move on.

Food for thought-
With as good of records as the Spanish kept, why was this mission not listed? What was so important in this area that they had to build a mission? What were they looking for or guarding? Why did they come to this particular spot in the first place? Why did they leave?
OR...maybe it wasn't Spanish.
np

Food for thought-
With as good of records as the Spanish kept, why was this mission not listed? What was so important in this area that they had to build a mission? What were they looking for or guarding? Why did they come to this particular spot in the first place? Why did they leave?
OR...maybe it wasn't Spanish.
np

these are very good questions,I welcome some serious responses to them, I have reasons of my own for asking, thank you,np

these are very good questions,I welcome some serious responses to them, I have reasons of my own for asking, thank you,np

In hopes of ever finding an answer for any of your questions The rest of us all have to start at the beginning Where one of course Should - first question that needs to be answered! What proof do you or anyone else have that there was ever a "mission" in that location? You made the claim...its your burden to add some bit of credibility to your claims and your post's.

to all, im not the only person that knows about this mission site,im sure somewhere there are a lot more pictures of it,im the first one to produce pictures of it here,not every one is on treasure net,in the 70's people were still hunting and digging at this site,I personally have seen this site for years and with the picture,,and the back ground lines up perfectly,im going to take a walk one more time down this path and no more, the last time I was there was in the late 80's,the mission site still had parts of the foundation showing,the foundation is around 40feet in diameter,it had at least a 15 foot section in the center of the foundation dug out by treasure hunters, now if you find bobs cabin,walk back to the fence gate on the road,open it,close the gate,put your back on the gate,look straight forward,walk between 50 and 75 feet on the road and the foundation is on your right, very easy instructions, look at the picture and line it up, you will notice it lines up perfect, the mountains and hills have not changed,and neither has the mission site,dont expect to see a building,this is absolutely the last time im explaining these easy to follow directions,np:cat:

One of the first problems with this story is the picture of the "mission":

There is a cross at the back end of the building. It probably should be at the front. Tom Kollenborn has assured me that this building never existed, at that location, in his memory.

Someone provided the picture to N.P. He never saw the actual ruins, as they are pictured. He does not identify who gave him the picture, although that person is, probably, no longer alive. Since N.P. does not want to identify himself, we are left with a sizeable road-block to the truth. The chain of evidence is non-existent.

Should we learn the identity of the person who gave N.P. the picture, it could lend some measure of authenticity to the picture. There are people alive who, most likely, knew that person and his/her reputation for truthfulness.

Just one person's personal opinion. It could be all wrong.

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper, the only thing wrong with this picture is, its not in your library and you don't know the information behind it, and remember this is a forum,you should have no expectation of anyone using there name,im not peralta,but since you know im coming to the get together in October why does it bother you so much, just one persons opinion,np have a nice day:cat:

Last edited:
well, I am saving up some gas money and will examine this site as soon as possible...
for someone who spent so much time out there, I sure didn't notice this pile of mud bricks.

Save your money!!! Background does not match up to "not peralta" "daring eagle" picture or who ever it is this year. Notice there was no remark on somehikers post about the pic i took of wards cabin location? Theres something else going on here with this thread....probably those needing more attention for the Kama Sutra Stones zi germans are looking for!!! :occasion14:

well, I am saving up some gas money and will examine this site as soon as possible...
for someone who spent so much time out there, I sure didn't notice this pile of mud bricks.

Save your money!!! Background does not match up to "not peralta" "daring eagle" picture or who ever it is this year. Notice there was no remark on somehikers post about the pic i took of wards cabin location? Theres something else going on here with this thread....probably those needing more attention for the Kama Sutra Stones zi germans are looking for!!! :occasion14:

thank you, now im sure no one there can go look ,and find anything with directions,you just proved my point,np :cat:

pippinwhitepaws, every since I started this thread its been a threat for some people for what ever reason, now I say im coming to the rendezvous to give a tour and all the sudden its a threat to a few,its a shame,because some people are actually interested,i guess they will keep attacking me any way they can,maybe even try getting the thread locked, just like the other thread I started,if I don't answer these few,then they cant get the thread closed,np have a good day,:cat:

the game is worth the candle and we will play it till the end.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back