Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

to all, I hope that any one with any eye sight at all will see the complete lack of someone that cannot even follow simple directions, if you compare the back ground in the photo to what back ground this person is showing, its not even close to what this person is showing,and second there has only been one well within miles of bobs old cabin, sorry to tell you but it was right next to bobs cabin, and there was no well house ever, if you think you have proof of a well house at bobs cabin , think again, there never was one, and not one for miles, stop making accusations you have no proof for, and the next time you want to try and impress some one, try following the right directions to a site, np:cat:

don't try to impress me follow directions, you might even learn something new, np ps something you might want to consider is my people lived off peralta road for 65 years

Last edited:
Your People? Well your people should call my people and we could line you up a little jeep ride to the top of your mission hill for a look see? You hung your hat on a picture and story someone was feeding you and i blew it outta the water...well water to be more exact! Now I know some treasure hunters get that gold fever type sickness and go all bonkers with the tall tales(cant blame um..its all good kinda fun)..but then there are the ones that like telling tall tales just to impress others.....have ya ever really been there? Hard to miss the well head at the bottom of the hill and all the old pipe laying about! Be a good fellow and post an aerial shot with an "X" where Wards cabin is and the Mission? Heck I did ....that should help you out some

Your People? Well your people should call my people and we could line you up a little jeep ride to the top of your mission hill for a look see? You hung your hat on a picture and story someone was feeding you and i blew it outta the water...well water to be more exact! Now I know some treasure hunters get that gold fever type sickness and go all bonkers with the tall tales(cant blame um..its all good kinda fun)..but then there are the ones that like telling tall tales just to impress others.....have ya ever really been there? Hard to miss the well head at the bottom of the hill and all the old pipe laying about! Be a good fellow and post an aerial shot with an "X" where Wards cabin is and the Mission? Heck I did ....that should help you out some

vastterrain, let me get this straight, are you calling me a liar.np

to all, I find it amazing that the mission in my theory is such a threat to people, that they would stoop so low as to take false information and post it here, any one looking at it can clearly see the difference , I feel sorry for these people , when all they have to do is follow simple directions, lost history is meant for every one, so are some of the stories that some don't want you to know about. like the stories of eastside of west boulder canyon, and horse mesa, or the ancient trail from superstition mnt to freemont saddle through west boulder canyon to horse mesa, and the people who actually used these trails, this is all a threat to them?, np

NP
It was you who challenged readers to go out to the location of Ward's cabin for a look at what you claimed was there.
Now that someone has, and has reported something different, you insult them rather than thanking them for their interest.
It's really simple. If you believe VT was in the wrong place, take his satellite view and put an X where you say this building once stood.
Then re-post it. I'm sure he would be happy to go back out there for another look.

somehiker, I have given plenty of easy directions to find were the mission was located,and I don't need someone posting false information on my thread, when nbc came out and did the special they spent three days with bob and 11 people were given tours of the mission site , this site used to be pretty popular for people to come dig, plenty of old timers know were its at, I think vt owes me an apology, he is basically calling me a liar for something he knows nothing about,np

There are no "my threads", all threads once posted are the property of TN.

Any member can post on any thread as long as it is within our rules and terms of service.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I take it then, that you NP, are calling VT a liar ?
I can personally vouch for his honesty....having been there myself.
Just put an X on his picture, if you know the spot.
If you cannot do this, I think most will consider you to be wrong about this structure and it's location.

somehiker,i will put this to rest rat now, are you kidding, he has the directions let him use them correctly, I m still waiting for an apology, and I noticed cactusjumper post right after him ,whats your interest,np theres only one road leading up to bobs cabin off peralta road, at the fence line turn around and look back at the road on the right hand side of the road is a hill, that's were the mission was located, its an old dig site and parts of the foundation was there in the early 90's, the picture was taken of the mission looking back and left of wards cabin, the mission is only about 100 yards or less from the cabin, np vt is way off on his map

Last edited:
somehiker,i will put this to rest rat now, are you kidding, he has the directions let him use them correctly, I m still waiting for an apology, and I noticed cactusjumper post right after him ,whats your interest,np theres only one road leading up to bobs cabin off peralta road, at the fence line turn around and look back at the road on the right hand side of the road is a hill, that's were the mission was located, its an old dig site and parts of the foundation was there in the early 90's, the picture was taken of the mission looking back and left of wards cabin, the mission is only about 100 yards or less from the cabin, np vt is way off on his map

If it's not too much trouble, I'll ask politely what other people have asked as well. From your threads, you obviously know how to post photos and attachments. Take a topo map or use GE (topo maps available at Superstition Search And Rescue - Area Maps) and post an attachment showing exactly with an X where the "mission" site was located. No need for directions on how to find it, which way to look, etc... just a current topo map or GE map with a big X. With that information, anyone in the area can easily find it and see for themselves.

There is a get together coming up in October, and I'm sure a number of us would be willing to go check it out and take some photos to post here.

I imagine Rick Gwynne would be a good person to talk to about Bob Ward's cabin and the "mission" site. Rick is always present at the Rendezvous as long as his health holds out, and I enjoy talking to him, so I'll ask about it next month.

Sad thing is...........I knew NP would sidestep any attempt to prove the buildings location, even with a picture or a request to mark the spot on a GE image.

For myself I have chosen not to bother NP/DB any further and to let him post his stories to himself's since he insists on telling us to go see and then gets upset when somebody does, very sad indeed.

Toto..........thank goodness were still in Kansas...............

cubfan64, because of my health , Im going to send a rep to the rendezvous, he will be glad to show a group of people exactly were the mission was located,he is very familiar with the area, it will be made perfectly clear with out any doubt, I can see now why no one can find anything there, my rep will also bring some information on west boulder canyon, while my rep is there when he takes people to see the mission, he will show were the mine was at bobs cabin so some one interested can try and find the other stones, the dios stone shows exactly were they were hidden, and so does the de grazia map, should make for an interesting time, especially since some people think the mission didn't exist, but now I would rather wait and have this matter put to rest once in for all, thank you. np

If it's not too much trouble, I'll ask politely what other people have asked as well. From your threads, you obviously know how to post photos and attachments. Take a topo map or use GE (topo maps available at Superstition Search And Rescue - Area Maps) and post an attachment showing exactly with an X where the "mission" site was located. No need for directions on how to find it, which way to look, etc... just a current topo map or GE map with a big X. With that information, anyone in the area can easily find it and see for themselves.

There is a get together coming up in October, and I'm sure a number of us would be willing to go check it out and take some photos to post here.

I imagine Rick Gwynne would be a good person to talk to about Bob Ward's cabin and the "mission" site. Rick is always present at the Rendezvous as long as his health holds out, and I enjoy talking to him, so I'll ask about it next month.

Paul

I had already provided him's with an image before. Of course I made him's angry and got reported.....probably several times.........

Last edited:
cubfan64, because of my health , Im going to send a rep to the rendezvous, he will be glad to show a group of people exactly were the mission was located,he is very familiar with the area, it will be made perfectly clear with out any doubt, I can see now why no one can find anything there, my rep will also bring some information on west boulder canyon, while my rep is there when he takes people to see the mission, he will show were the mine was at bobs cabin so some one interested can try and find the other stones, the dios stone shows exactly were they were hidden, and so does the de grazia map, should make for an interesting time, especially since some people think the mission didn't exist, but now I would rather wait and have this matter put to rest once in for all, thank you. np

to all , I will not be posting any more until after the rendezvous, I have medical issues that will require hospitalization, thank you, np

Since this thread hint's at "Calalus" and other "stuff" I have a question for this whole Roman Jewish or whatever people they were................Where are the HORSES? Surely a society like this that had vessels to travel the vast ocean expanse brought horses to the North American Continent, but yet horses do not appear until after Columbus. Again, where are the HORSES?

Sounds good - send me your rep. name via PM, and I can promise to keep the name to myself if you want. That way I can look for him at the Rendezvous or at least know who he is when I meet him. I'll be happy to go along to see the things you wanted pointed out and will take some photos to show when I get back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back